 Robotics / RCX / 265
264  |  266
Subject:
Spirit.ocx And firmware, Anyone????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:10:32 GMT

My son has reinstalled his computer and also broken the Mindstorms CD.

I've talk to lego sweden but it takes about three to four weeks before
we can get a new CD. I've help my son with the programming using NQC.
So the only thing I've really need at this time is spirit.ocx and the
firmware  ????????.log file. So if anyone can help me (my son is
nagging me all the time)
Please mail them to me at: martin.eriksson@complit.se

Best regards
Martin Eriksson