 Robotics / 25091
Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:47:43 GMT

On 07/01/06, Steve <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
But there is already a Linux port to the ARM7 - if the NXT has
enough memory and some kind of flash memory - or perhaps a way
to finagle the USB port to be a master instead of a slave - then
you could run a full blown operating system on the NXT.

That would be a fantastic win - keep a very minimal kernel, and drive
the software/hardware basics to be practically driven. Many languages
could they be built on that -with an SDK that only then places the
required language and tools on the NXT giving you as much memory as it
can.

On 08/01/06, Jordan Bradford