  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NXT Firmware source code

(...) If this limitation had applied to the rcx, I'd have suggested this. Because you can control the outputs and read the inputs direct from a pc you could run an emulation of the rcx firmware running your program on the pc. The rcx would then (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Wishlist leJOS

(...) Remember that Lejos is replacement firmware, the OP codes no longer exist as they are part of the standard firmware. Regards Gordon (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Replacement Firmware Released

(...) I did exactly the same thing today, and found I needed a figure of about twenty to acheive reliable back and forth motion. I think it may be something to do with the fact that the rcx firmware(s) will not let you switch motor direction (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: 2.0 Firmware

Did you edit the ATLClient.ini file? You have to specify where ATLClient is supposed to look for the files it uses (this is discussed in the Install.txt file). After editing this file, run ATLClient.exe and download the new firmware. Next open up (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Fwd: Re: legOS

Here are some official defintions: MICROCODE: A sequence of microinstructions that is fixed in storage that is not program-addressable, and that performs specific processing functions. 1) The lowest-level instructions that directly control a (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Remote dead, what to do?

Will the Remote Control directly control the RCX output ports A - C without downloading firmware? Will it run the RCX built-in programs without downloading firmware? The output ports and built-in programs of the Scout from set 9735 Robotics (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Download program code from the RCX

(...) You are SOL. The standard firmware does not allow you to retrieve data from the program area of the RCX. No amount of hacking will fix things. Modified firmware could help you, but you can't download new firmware without destroying the current (...) (26 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: 1.0 firmware and remote -- for Jeff W

Thanks Chris... So I then wonder how they (LEGO) disabled the remote on the wall climber. Some one suggested a different firmware but I do not believe that that is possible since the code only took seconds to upload for each program.... Jeff VW (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Improving the firmware?

Hi all, I doubt this will go through, as I've never been able to post anything to this group yet... I know that the group of us working on the Transterpreter[1] are actively interested in collaborating on such an effort. While the kinds of (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Modular RC kits?

Rob Hendrix wrote: > Um, I thought you had to have the firmware installed in the RCX before you > could use the remote... The Scout, on the other hand, responds to the > remote right out of the box. Actually, you might be right about that...I really (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

Is there any functional difference when you put 2.0 firmware into a 1.0 or 1.5 RCX rather than a 2.0? Martin "Tilman Sporkert (webMethods)" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:IJEDLKPEKPPCLPN...ods.com... (...) RIS (...) 2.0 (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  USB Tower Problem

Hi, I am experiencing stareang things with my USB Tower connected with RIS 2.0. I use NQC with BricxCC for programming. I haven;t change Bricxx version for last 6 - 8 months. It works fine till couple of days ago and I was unable to load programs. I (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  USB Tpwer Problem

Hi, I am experiencing stareang things with my USB Towe connected with RIS 2.0. I use NQC with BricxCC for programming. I haven;t change Bricxx version for last 6 - 8 months. It works fine till couple of days ago and I was unable to load programs. I (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  RE: Connect BT devices to the NXT without a passkey?

LEGO released the open source firmware for the ARM CPU. They did not release the firmware source for the BT module which is proprietary code developed by the BT module/hardware manufacturer (CSR) CSR's BT module is a "Bluecore V2.0" version. The (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Re-work of my CN Train Engine

(...) I guess you haven't used yours for a bit eh? Ya, the firmware is the software you load to the brick so you can use it. But I don't want the 1.0 firmware. I want the 2.0 firmware. If you don't have that don't worry and I'll install it there (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Problems Solved(WAS Re: Problems with datalog)

(...) before (...) I just tried using the Wait() command for up to 5 seconds. Still didn't work. I remember reading that the Vision Command required the new firmware. I assumed that VC d/l'd the new firmware automatically. I didn't remember waiting (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

I had no problem downloading and unpacking the files. CU Bert Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu@nospam.hotmail.com> Aan: (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  RE: Ooops! NXT Software Comparison correction / I2C Messaging Speed

(...) I wasn't aware of this firmware limitation. I could not duplicate it when using the ROBOTC firmware. I've done three different test runs of 500K messages each with perfect results each time. Each test run used a different sensor. The delay (...) (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Improving the firmware?

(...) Dick, I was thinking more in the direction of adding a new Module, with a IOMap that has room to set a command and several parameters, and use the ReadIOMap and WriteIOMap to set them. This may not be the fastest solution, since as you (I (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Sfida prossimo LF

"Bernardo Dal Seno" <piu1759@cdc8g5.cdc.polimi.it> ha scritto: (...) Sì, di solito ci sono sempre vari portatili. Sul mio, che porterò, ho varie versioni di NQC e il pbForth. Se occorre a richiesta posso installare anche legOS. (...) siano (...) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

More:  Next Page >>