  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Extending the firmware through DrawGraphic()

(...) Hmm, this is interesting. The capabilities that aren't used by the current firmware are very curious. I can see the purpose of multiple sprites and draw modes though. With that, you could do masked graphics. A mask sprite would be drawn first (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  RE: IR Tower not working when downloading firmware

Thank you all. It is indeed the IR Tower problem. After I replaced the serial tower with the USB tower sent to me by Lego Tech Support, I can download the firmware successfully. Thanks for sharing the info. I have learned a lot from all the email. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: IR download broken

(...) The remote only works when the Firmware has been downloaded. Remove the batteries and download the firmware. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: sending a message from the RCX to the PC

(...) ? If you are writing your own RCX OS, you should know that you can't use original firmware opcodes without the original firmware. What you need to do is directly interface with the IR port, which is beyond me. (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: The standard NXT firmware & the case of the missing opcodes

(...) If you download the test_release.zip that I uploaded late last night you will be able to use these new opcodes (after installing the enhanced firmware in lms_arm_jch.zip) in both NBC and NXC programs. Here is some sample NXC code: task goofy() (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Faster Firmware/Motor Control

Hi all, One of the common ways I like to control the speed of a gearmotor (in NQC) is by introducing a loop, for example, like this: while(true) { OnFwd(motor); Wait(a); Off(motor); Wait(b); } I often do this as a motor approaches a setpoint (say an (...) (12 years ago, 17-Jul-12, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test

Matthew Miller schreef: (...) Great :-) BTW was something changed in the NQC 2.2a1 release that downloading firmware all of the sudden DOES work correct? In 2.1r2 when using -fastfirm it hung after a few blocks. Using -firmware worked OK, the (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: NXC/NBC release news

(...) The standard NXT firmware has a bug in the replace opcode which makes it impossible to use with multi-dimensional arrays (or ragged arrays of arrays). I have fixed this bug and submitted the code to folks at NI and LEGO for possible inclusion (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: How to download firmware file (non-Windows approach?)

(...) For a Unix downloader, see: (URL) want firmdl.c. Dave Baum might also have a tool for the Mac. Hrm. Checking his web page, there is indeed such a tool. See: (URL) down to RCX Utilities, you want rcxfirm. -Kekoa (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Downloading Firmware to RCX

(...) Ooops. Switch most and least, above. (...) And again, twice. -Kekoa (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  .rcx alternative firmware group/list

(...) John and several other people are set up with the new group and successfully posting to it, so this info is for anyone else: lugnet.robotics.rcx is a newsgroup running on the lugnet.com newsserver and it is available via e-mail as (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  RE: r/c servos and firmware

(...) Exactly. See (URL) examples. These servos have a little disc or cross on top with holes at the edges. The servos can turn the disc only 45 degrees in each direction. They are used for moving flaps or rudders on model airplanes. You bend a 90 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: fast firmware downloader

(...) The URL is: (URL) in the nick of time? The original firmdl.c was dated 10/3/98. It is currently 10/3/99 (PDT at least). This was not planned! Like firmdl.c, firmdl3.c is a single file joined from smaller ones for simplicity. I will link a .tgz (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Firmware behaviour

(...) And I always thought people would strike at the red button instinctively. Well, it's the green one. legOS will behave likewise, then - ON/OFF will work even if tasks are running. Markus. (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: idea for firmware development

(...) Well, it’s difficult to guess the size right now. But I'm almost sure that size of the extension itself (without kernel code) will be smaller. ;) Depending on application, size of Forth code comparable with size of assembler code. The whole (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: idea for firmware development

IIRC, about 32K. (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous ###...### (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: idea for firmware development

Again... Just like in "real" world, we have a legacy system problem here... ;) Sergey (...) be (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: idea for firmware development

(...) I'd be interested in seeing whether the Lego Group readers would go for this idea.... This OpenRCX idea (you wanna give it a name, how's that one) could go in one of two directions: either it tracks Lego development, or it forks off something (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Firmware w/o CD

"The WordMeister" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:01bf3aa9$1d6f98...ici.net... (...) wants (...) Actually, it's called FIRM0309.LGO. SPIRIT.OCX is the ActiveX component for use with Visual Basic/C++ Enjoy, Arjen (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

(...) This seems very interesting! But I fear that having two different C development environments will split the development efforts... As a developer I wouldn't want to have to write my code for two platforms, so it would be nice to have some (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

More:  Next Page >>