  Search Results: Keith Kirchoff
 Results 1481 – 1500 of 1519.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Back after 5 years - trying to catch up

(...) Hi Jim I can't answer for anybody but myself, but the reason I joined CSF (besides the fact that my lugnet account was screwed up at the moment) is that it's so much easier to join and use: you don't have to find the well hidden free (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.614)

  Call it - Hebi Metaru

Another year, another diorama: (2 URLs) As always, your comments, questions, smack, non sequiturs, and crazy talk are welcome and encouraged. Cheers, -Keith (17 years ago, 15-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

keith
(score: 0.613)

  Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service

(...) Damon, Susan Williams is right up there with "Film Director Alan Smithee" Basically, it's a made up name, probably to give a more human element to the overall Consumer services group. (Which as an overall, is pretty good!) For BrickFest 2005, (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.611)

  Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC

(...) Apologies, Keith: I looked upon your latest work and thought good things about it, but neglected to post a comment! :sorry: It truly is a tour de force to be reckoned with. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that 4 foot death-rings, VTOL attack (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.608)

  Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC

(...) When I saw "Keith Goldman" on the attendees list for this year, I got really excited. With good reason it would seem :D (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.608)

  Re: This is The Best Article on LEGO Group I Have Read

"Clifton D. Chambers" <cdchamberssr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JoMtt1.EvL@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the article: Rebuilding Lego, Brick by Brick by Keith Oliver, Edouard Samakh, and Peter Heckmann How a supply chain transformation helped (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.general) !

keith
(score: 0.608)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) No Dave Eaton test will ever truly wash away the taint on you, Keith, but as long as you keep building monstrously dictatorial dioramas, we'll still love you. Aaron (17 years ago, 25-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.607)

  Re: LTC question

(...) Keith: LUG/LTC Potato/Poe-tah-to. It's just a name. But you need a cool name. Most LTCs have gone with names that identify their geographic location. And preferably an acro for which you can secure the domain name (usually .org) And then you (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.607)

  Re: AFOLs feelin' no love

(...) Keith, two words for you: "Brick Bash" ((URL)). It's Free. It's in March. It's in Ann Arbor, MI. It has free pizza. And, special just for you, the beer is on me. (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.606)

  Re: BrickCon 2007 Pictures: Load-in

(...) The Omicron Weekend by Keith Goldman, Ryan Rubino, and Mike Rutherford, has been more fully described here: (URL) was voted Best of Show at BrickCon 2007. (17 years ago, 13-Oct-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

keith
(score: 0.606)

  Reagan Peninsula #12

Ley Ward visits a bomb-shelter community on an artificial peninsula. A BBQ ensues. Enjoy! (2 URLs) Thanks for looking, -Keith (16 years ago, 29-May-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.606)

  Re: AFOLs feelin' no love

(...) Get a haircut. (...) I'm sure Keith will be gentle. (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.events)

keith
(score: 0.605)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Sorry for the the screw-up Richie, consider me suitably chastised. -Keith (16 years ago, 13-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.605)

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) I'm surprised anyone posts here anymore considering all the hassle involved and the inevitable scolding when you get something wrong. This site is about the furthest thing from "user friendly" I can imagine. I feel for newbies stumbling upon (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

keith
(score: 0.605)

  Re: AFOLs feelin' no love

(...) Maybe it's just none of their God-damned business to know where the money is going. Hey, Keith - If you ever come to my house, I'll split my keg with ya. ;) "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.events)

keith
(score: 0.605)

  Re: First logo attempt: KeithLUG

(...) Not a whit about the complete banality of the Vegas sign as logo platform?? You tread too easily on me! (...) I see! Thinking back, I should have guessed that the "KEITH" in "KeithLUG" actually referred to you and wasn't some weird acronymal (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.605)

  Looking for old Convention Programs

I was hoping somebody had an old program from BricksWest 03' and BrickFest 04'. I somehow lost mine in a recent move, and I'd like to replace them. All I really need is a photocopy of the cover(s), and I'm willing to trade some parts for the effort. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.events)

keith
(score: 0.604)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Thanks Dan-O, Joe Meno also thought he might have a copy, so between the two of you guys I've got BF 2004 covered. I'm still looking for the much more obscure BricksWest03 program if anyone attended that august event. I fondly remember it as (...) (16 years ago, 16-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.604)

  Well that was a fantastic show!

The crowds weren't there, but that didn't stop me from having a good time! As always, great to see Deb and Jason! Thanks to Deb and Janey for helping sort the bricks I acquired. With that, thanks to Allan for that bit. As well, good to see ya again. (...) (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

keith
(score: 0.603)

  Re: Zombie Hunt

(...) Thanks Dave! Any fan of this diorama needs to take a look at Keith Goldman's (URL) On the Defense> and Adrian Drake's (URL) Meridiani Planum Nuclear Facility> (zombies on the moon!). I drew a good bit of inspiration from them. (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.600)

More:  Next Page >>