 Space / 41225
Re: Zombie Hunt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 01:46:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:

My operatives (well, my wife) mentioned your gallery on the discussion board for The It’s Alive Show, where your efforts were much admired. Big fans of Max Brooks over there, as is probably apparent from the ambience and vibe.

Gorgeous work, Justin!

Dave!

Thanks Dave! Any fan of this diorama needs to take a look at Keith Goldman’s On the Defense and Adrian Drake’s Meridiani Planum Nuclear Facility (zombies on the moon!). I drew a good bit of inspiration from them.