 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4089
4088  |  4090
Subject:
Zombie Hunt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 04:16:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Lure and Destroy: Desert Zombie Headshot-Fest! This MOC was inspired primarily by Max Brooks’ books, The Zombie Survival Guide, and World War Z. It is essentially a scene straight out of the survival guide’s “On the Hunt” chapter: drive slow in a straight line and pick off zombies one by one.

The build features a couple of returning characters from my original zombie vigs

People also seem to really like this shot:

Pictures on flickr and Brickshelf. I realize this isn’t really space, but I’m posting it here since I entered it in Keith’s “You Control the Action” contest on classic-space.com. That, and I definitely do not know my way around lugnet, so I don’t know if there is a more appropriate group.

Enjoy, and remember: Destroy the brain, destroy the ghoul.