 Space / 41222
Re: Zombie Hunt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:01:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Justin Vaughn wrote:
   Lure and Destroy: Desert Zombie Headshot-Fest! This MOC was inspired primarily by Max Brooks’ books, The Zombie Survival Guide, and World War Z. It is essentially a scene straight out of the survival guide’s “On the Hunt” chapter: drive slow in a straight line and pick off zombies one by one.

The build features a couple of returning characters from my original zombie vigs

People also seem to really like this shot:

Pictures on flickr and Brickshelf. I realize this isn’t really space, but I’m posting it here since I entered it in Keith’s “You Control the Action” contest on classic-space.com. That, and I definitely do not know my way around lugnet, so I don’t know if there is a more appropriate group.

Enjoy, and remember: Destroy the brain, destroy the ghoul.

My operatives (well, my wife) mentioned your gallery on the discussion board for The It’s Alive Show, where your efforts were much admired. Big fans of Max Brooks over there, as is probably apparent from the ambience and vibe.

Gorgeous work, Justin!

Dave!