  Search Results: Keith Kirchoff
 Results 1361 – 1380 of 1519.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LUG'OZ - 2002: Brisbane

Well for those who could not make it, I'll write a quick summary :) Saturday, 8th June 11am Town Hall - Kerry and I went on the search to find those who would be meeting us to go on our shopping meet. We meet up with Richie and then Keith (who meets (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Anti Air Tank

(...) Soren, Thanks for the nod on my design. I will try to work on the stubbiness of the rotary cannon in the future. I have a few more ideas to flesh out so we'll see. As for more pics, see my reply to Keith :) Thanks, Jim F. (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.military)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Station 39

I have absolutely no idea where or how to start with this...I'm absolutely amazed. Suffice it to say, going through the shots of this was like watching a movie....a fantastic, incredible movie I'd like to (and will) watch again and again. Awesome (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

Sorry I have been busy and a bit crook, Sunday at my place (GOLD COAST) is still on. kick-off is about 1030am, there is no theme for the day, so please bring what u want. Whos coming? So far we have, Kerry, Keith, Jason, Anna, Ken, Stephen, Mel. if (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Station 39

*Jaw drops and hits floor* KA-THUNK! *Keels over backward and falls spred-eagled on the floor* 15 minutes later... *wakes up and wipes drool of keyboard and begins to type...* WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! Allright, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) But, I have my hat over my eyes now, so I'm invisble and la la la la la I can't hear you either. Ah, but now that you are suspicious, you are no longer part of the unsuspecting population... But, who can say that it wasn't Keith Goldman (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the Hobby Show

Hey folks, Check out: (URL) from the Hobby Show in Toronto, Canada, featuring builders from rtlToronto, ParLUGment as well as from all over the Southern Ontario Area. Models from: Jason Allemann Janey Cook Keith Hui Greg Hyland Paul Hynes Dave (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Bunker, Manta, and Zoar

(...) Hey buddy, sweet. I dig the hidden missiles and the overall shape. Cool little generator too. I'm thinking a Sandlin-esque FRAP ray on that dish, except small. Or something. (...) Pretty. I love the binoculars/dino tails combo and the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: GR-Destroyer

(...) My 2-yr-old son is three feet tall and 38 pounds, and it looks like Monstrobo is about the same size! (How many Krispy Kremes does it eat at a sitting?) What a truly astounding feat, to make something that big look that good. All Keith can say (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Outing a talented lurker.

(...) This ship is easily one of the best ever. It is up there with the bastions of SHIP glory - Dan Jassim's (URL), (URL) the Osiris>, Keith Goldman's (URL) Dune Worm>, Chris Giddens' (URL), and Adrian Drake's (URL) Tribunal>. But I have beef with (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: The Ghoul

You sure are creative Mr. Goldman. This ship is too cool for words. The engines, front loading bay, and layered construction of are all fantastic. Man, I can't figure out how you keep delivering the goods with each new creation. Ah! The heck with (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"

(URL) Finally I have finished my Iron Reich Assault Shuttle. In honor of my good friend and one of the best builders around, Keith Goldman, I have named the ship the "Golden Shower" (there are two golden dishes on the nose of the ship to signify (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Honjin Stronghold

(...) Yay! Your idiotic captions makes adoring your creations all that much more enjoyable! It's just amazingly great! I love the landscaping of the desert, and the mountain work. Nice work with the doors as roofs, I never woulda though up something (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle.ninja, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: GCC/HC11 small patch

(...) I added his patch into my patch and it is now available for download: ftp.eskimo.com/u/a/a...est.tar.gz I've also updated the readme to include the latest copyright information (everyone released it under the GNU Public License), and included (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  MOC: Mayan-style pyramid/temple

Hey all, Here's something which had been disassembled more than a year ago and I'm just now getting around to posting the few pictures I took. Nothing fancy since I did it in a day, but Mr. Goldman will appreciate the last picture! Sorry there's no (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle) !

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: The Ghoul

(...) This is really gorgeous...so many elements of this are truly flooring me, but the cargo containers are the selling point for me. From the numbering to the colour accents to the amazing use of what I think are x-wing landing skids for the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Memo to Dan Jassim

(...) As a relative n00b, I'd like to support the opposing view - I like the front a lot more than the back - I love the way the spine unifies the front section, and the notches work, but I think that the big back end maybe unbalances things a bit. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Hey all, (Note the FUT-off-topic-debate). I'm a bit nervous about jumping into this because there are already strong opinions expressed on both sides by people I respect, but here goes. I have to admit confusion: A MOC based on a fictional (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) [...] (...) someone (...) the (...) long (...) Of course, let's remember where "here" is; namely LUGNet, a moderated (however lightly) private service where true spammers can not get to due to the registration (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

keith
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Laser Tower

(...) I agree with you Felix. The 'texture' of this model is intense. It goes beyond mere greebling. Heck, the Medical Ship that is landed on the pad looks like an amazing MOC in itself, and yet it is easily dwarfed by the details and scale of the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

keith
(score: 1.048)

More:  Next Page >>