  Search Results: Keith Kirchoff
 Results 1041 – 1060 of 1519.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Honjin Stronghold

(...) Keith, This is really fabulous, good job! Later, Gary (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Exploration Drill

(sidebar) 'Keith Goldman' and 'quiet dignity'...2 things I'd thought I'd never see in the same text set. Like nuts and gum...2 great tastes that taste great together. Now, for the MOC. Love it. That's it. Yep. I saw this in the pics of the event a (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Quasar Rocketship!

(...) Keith, Please do not give away any hints of my future projects. Those 'special' pictures were meant for you and you alone >wink< But in all seriousness, the multiple lennyshots are from my difficulty of balancing the camera on the back of the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: piece count

All right Keith. I didn't realise you posted a similar topic earlier. (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Sato Plaza

(...) snip Keith my man! You are still the master of the detail art. There's so much great stuff in here that I love, so many great little touches. I'm loving the signal signs on the big building, the vending machines, the stumpy guy, etc. Plus, I (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Sato Plaza

Keith, just the other day it occurred to me to wonder what you were working on currently, so it made my day when you posted. Fantastic job pulling off the Blade Runner cityscape, I love how you created spaces with the lattice pattern of the big (...) (19 years ago, 21-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: 8421 first impressions

(...) Hi Keith I got one here in Toronto soon after we corresponded :-) Just started building it today. It will likely take a couple of weeks given the size of this set and my lack of time. It's certainly the most impressive Technic set I have ever (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Sector 4 Tribunal

Keith, Amusing and inspiring, as usual. I'm happy to see that you have embraced the blay, and incorporated it so lovingly with old skool gray. In my opinion, 4 grays are better than 2. Please tell me I'll be able to drool on the Sector 4 Tribunal at (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: MOC: Night Owl

(...) She rolled right over me, Keith. Said I was a hipster dufus. Said I'm not good looking enough for her. Not good looking! Keith, look at me, look at my face, huh, am I beautiful? George, am I beautiful? (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.build)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Harvest time

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:HK69GM.1tvz@lugnet.com... (...) great!¬ (...) Thanks! (...) (2 URLs) Click me, I'm a link!>> that's awesome!!! I love that you stuck a TV antenna in there, and the slightly-modified (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: I think I fried my board!!

Keith, We'd be happy to send you a new inductor to try out. Let us know how it works out. Best of luck! (...) - Prabal (28 years ago, 7-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Keith: Actually, it was like totally ON-topic. --Todd (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: joystick made from legos.

Keith, I have a small three axis joystick, on my desk, but its not going to do a lot of good sitting there :) I don't have it in LDraw yet, but I will attempt to do so first week of march. The stick runs three polarity switches, and fits easily in (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11

Keith, I have a reference for you. It is "Microcomputer Engineering," 2nd ed. by Gene H. Miller. You can get it from one of the online book sellers, like amazon.com. It is around $85 or so. In this text is the whole range of things having to do with (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Lego Dragons

(...) Keith, This is similar to the problem that I had for years with walkers, mecha, what have you. I just didn't know where to start when it came to leg articulation. When I was a kid I just used 2x1 horizontal hinges, but when I came out of my (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.build)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

Thanks Keith. Guess I'll have to drive out to North Bend. :^/ ~M (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Java Mindstorms API

Hi Keith, (...) on the site I saw: To build an equivalent system for on-board ML programming of the RCX using the Lejos operating system Great project, finally there will be a decent programming language for the RCX ;-) Should better get going with (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Laser Tower

(...) Keith, I've never played Fortress America, but that is a lethal looking laser tower.' George (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.military)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Baseball Stadium

(...) Keith, Wow, looks really good. Are there any vendors walking the stands selling stuff, I couldn't see. George (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.build)

keith
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Baseball Stadium

Great MOC Keith! Even as a non-sports fan I can appreciate all the work that went into coming up with the various elements to make up the teams/equipment for a sport that Lego doesn't have an official theme for at the moment. I also really dig the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.build)

keith
(score: 1.051)

More:  Next Page >>