 Marketplace / Shopping / 4852
Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:43:13 GMT

Thanks Keith.

Guess I'll have to drive out to North Bend. :^/

~M
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Keith Fix" <kfix@netzero.net>
Newsgroups: lugnet.market.shopping
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:23:00 GMT
Subject: Re: FOTW! - KB markdown!

I do not believe the KB Toy Works are considered outlet stores, see KBkids.com
link below to find the nearest outlet store or other type of KB store to your
location.

http://www3.kbkids.com/STATES/Storfind.htm

Keith

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sandlin writes:
I have a KB in my area called Kay Bee Toy Works.

It's not in the mall....

Does that mean it's an outlet, or does it have "outlet" in the name?