  Search Results: Jordan Bradford
 Results 881 – 900 of 1203.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Site update.

I've updated my site, it now has several new news stories. (URL) in a few weeks I'll be able to scan pictures of my new capital ships... (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.338)

  Re: Oil Lamp - MOC

Sweet - especially the use of the slopes to smooth out the curves. Also like your greek urn. Do you mind if I copy your circle template for my next sculptural MOC? Mark (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

jordan
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Displacement Tonnage for Spaceships?

(...) Don't worry, building large ships is actually easier than it might seem. I was building mere 100 studish long ships for years, then I decided to make the jump to large ships. I now have built a 240 or stud long ship which weighs upward of 25 (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Displacement Tonnage for Spaceships?

In Traveller, spaceships use a convention of how much hydrogen might (...) Whomever created "Traveller" obviously didn't think things through. Nor did (s)he know much about physics or space. Mass is a MUCH better way of comparing the sizes of space (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.336)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

That's a nice ship. I especially like the fork-like bow and the glowing engines, which are quite a unique touch. (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.336)

  Re: FOTD - Samsonite Era Set #704

(...) My sister recently bought a Swiss made 1200 piece tub, and I could swear blind that the bricks - are more rubbery - fit less closely together - have sharper edges than the sets I grew up with in the late 70s. On the other hand, last month I (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

jordan
(score: 0.334)

  Re: GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

(...) Hi Terry, I am afraid Robert has fooled you again. He has no intention of giving you a prize. What's more, he now has your home address and he plans to come to your house and steal your Galaxy Enforcer. Then he will cross the border, where (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

jordan
(score: 0.334)

  To those in the last 3 months who have built large ships.

I've meant to respond to many of your vessels. However, I have not been able to post for quite some time. I also find myself unable to locate pictures of several of the ships on which I meant to comment. So please, someone rehash for which large (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.333)

  Re: Structural engineering on large Lego spacecraft.

(...) Hey, I missed this when you posted it over 2 months ago, heh. I don't understand what you mean. A picture would provide much clarification. However, it sounds like a quite effective means of strengthening a ship. Do you have ay pictures of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.333)

  Re: New Sets 2003

Gotta agree with you Holger, this looks like the best new year's sets in a long time. Even the Racer stuff looks cool! The Star Wars selection is good considering how few major vehicles are left (AT-AT anyone?) and the mini sets are particularly (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

jordan
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Wheel of Time Minifigs!

Rocco, I plan on making some of my own WOT minifigs as well, now that I'm almost done Fires of Heaven I'm so inspired! True, without a visual reference it may be hard to create some places in WOT world, however I suggest a wonderful book called (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

jordan
(score: 0.330)

  Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation

Mr L F Braun wrote in message ... (...) OK, found my class notes from an SCA class on the Mary Rose last year... Built about 1511, 32m long (110 feet), 13m from keel to top of stern castle, refitted in 1527, laid up until another refit in 1536. Sank (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

bradford
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

Hi Jordan, If I may respond to a few of your comments... (...) I believe this to be true in modern day fleets. I am sure fuel and energy usage are calculated into a mission. (...) If you take a look at the history of technology, it is filled with (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Where does the Life on Mars theme fit in to the LEGO universe?

(...) I think Lego is just as interested in fun (and quality) as before. I think they are trying a few different things in a struggle to survive in a changing world. (...) Unfortunately we can't buy stock in Lego. Its what's known as a "Private" (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Village in the Sky

Hey Kevin, That's awesome. Great idea, and nice execution! I think the best way of attaching upside down in this case would be some technic plates and pegs. Mark (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

jordan
(score: 0.328)

  Re: New Moc: Slave Pod 1

a good variant the pod essence, but Star Wars would Lucas approve? What a great pod! A brilliant intersection of "Pod" and "Slave 1".... Mark (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.328)

  2002 Rocket list!

Hi all! I've made a list of the 2002 rockets, that is, the people that increased their posting the most. I used Dan's list of how many posts each person did in 2001 & 2002 and calculated the difference. To keep this post a little shorter (and my (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general) !

jordan
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) As a matter of fact I myself thought I'd be a good rocket (went from two posts to 21st place) and before I fell asleep last nigth I thought it would be cool to make a list with the biggest rockets from 2002. So I made that. Due to the fact I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

jordan
(score: 0.327)

  Re: New MOC: Osprey Podfighter

(...) If TLC is to adopt Pods as a Space theme (surely that's not too much to hope!), then a range of different sizes at different price points would be necessary. And wings, even if they smell a little too aerodynamic for your pod sensibility, sure (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) ok, here it is. Like last time, only people who posted from the web interface were counted - it's too much of a pain to deal with parsing email addresses for unique ids. So as /. says, if you use these numbers for anything at all, you're out (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.statistics) !!

jordan
(score: 0.327)

More:  Next Page >>