  Search Results: Jordan Bradford
 Results 421 – 440 of about 1200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO® MINIFIGURES ONLINE OPEN BETA LAUNCHING IN JUNE

I notice LEGO isn't promoting this one as heavily as they did LEGO Universe. And it seems remarkably similar. (10 years ago, 2-Jul-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

jordan, bradford
(score: 1.458)

  Anybody know Brian Bradford?

Has anyone in Italia dealt with Brian Bradford? he goes with following email addresses (any other known addresses welcome): bbradford@aol.com bbrad3021@aol.com sotaisho@aol.com ogrecollector@aol.com killerkatanas@aol.com kllrkatnas@aol.com If you (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

bradford
(score: 1.448)

  Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation

Mr L F Braun wrote in message ... (...) OK, found my class notes from an SCA class on the Mary Rose last year... Built about 1511, 32m long (110 feet), 13m from keel to top of stern castle, refitted in 1527, laid up until another refit in 1536. Sank (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

bradford
(score: 1.413)

  First toy shop visit of my UK trip

Hi All, Well the Britdog is back in England for a while and this weekend was my first visit to a UK toyshop since getting interested in LEGO again. I was in Toymaster, Harrogate (North Yorkshire) on Saturday. While they didn't have much LEGO (mostly (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

bradford
(score: 1.343)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

John: The founding fathers were not religious and they were certainly not christians -- and that's putting it mildly. More anon... (...) I am sure at least some critical members actually were; or if not, they were merely deists[1] -- which is sort (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bradford
(score: 1.320)

  Oral Argument: Eldred v. Ashcroft

For more check out: (URL) I of the U.S. Constitution states the following: "To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;" (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bradford
(score: 1.302)

  Re: Chocolate Lego Printer...

(...) Some internet controlled/monitored "things" I've bookmarked over the years: Activemedia's telerobotics: (URL) PumaPaint - painting telerobotic: (URL) RC web car: (URL) Bradford Robotic Telescope (currently in closed beta): (URL) Web (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

bradford
(score: 1.189)

  Re: Ambassadors Selected!

In lugnet.lego, Richard Morton wrote: snip (...) Maybe, but then again I should be listed as representing the Netherlands :) (...) In addition, I have worked in the UK myself too, and spend a total of ~5 months there (Bradford, Liverpool). (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego)

bradford
(score: 1.166)

  Re: Themes

We seem to collect a little bit of everything these days (Town, Technic, Castle, Ninja, Adventurers, Space, etc.), but we are primarily into Town related sets I suppose. As far as what we like to build I'd say that I like to build mostly town scenes (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

jordan
(score: 1.110)

  Re: Thank God for Lugnet

(...) Nobody call rec.arts.sf.written....ert-jordan a lunatic fringe group without being killfiled and neatly taped up by all it's regulars. As for here, I stand corrected, basically, too :) I'll try and make sure any further postings from me are (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jordan
(score: 1.105)

  Re: Thank God for Lugnet

(...) Well - I've probably just been hanging around rec.arts.sf.written....ert-jordan too much. It's generally excepted slang there - I think it probably originated from the Douglas Adams-fan part of that newsgroup. Also, froup is shorter to type (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jordan
(score: 1.104)

  Re: Thank God for Lugnet

(...) Looked on dejanews. Earliest references I could find come from the very beginning of Dejanews ('95), so it's Ancient history. Most early mentions are on rec.arts.sf.written....rt-jordan, although there's also a mention crossposted to sci.math, (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jordan
(score: 1.104)

  Re: Semantic Shuttle Cost

(...) Try rec.arts.sf.written....rt-jordan. Any thread with more than 5 messgaes is 70-80% likely to be offtopic. And the regulars all like to indulge in a bit of semanticizing regularly, not to mention recklessly thrown open robes, and gerbils, and (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

jordan
(score: 1.104)

  Re: S@H Specials ...

Mike Stanley wrote: <Robert Jordan stuff...> lugnet.off-topic.fun ?? (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

jordan
(score: 1.103)

  Re: S@H Specials ...

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) with arms (...) Or pretty much any female character Robert Jordan creates, but Nynaeve is one of the worst offenders. Matthew Verdier "You can't just say you're King because some watery tart threw a sword at (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

jordan
(score: 1.102)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) Personally, I think it is unhealthy to isolate your children from the world. Too much isolation leaves them unprepared to make the hard choices they are going to have to make throughout the course of their (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

jordan
(score: 1.101)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) i know of one counter-example: Rec.arts.sf.written and rec.arts.sf.written....ert-jordan There is no .misc, and rasfw is a very valid and existing newsgroup. then again, I'm not an experienced newsreader, so there's probably others floating (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

jordan
(score: 1.098)

  Re: inspiration (was Re: Microfig-scale Thunderbolt II)

Joseph Gonzalez (hsadm2.jgonzale@ema...ate.ut.us) asked: (...) I read comics (the City X'ers come from "Franka", and Ryu is inspired by "Yoko Tsuno"), read historical novels, watch movies (I did copy some details of my ancient roman race track from (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

jordan
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Carryon vs. checked (Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861

(...) But I don't _want_ to read Pride & prejudice or Shakespeare. I want to read Arthur C Clarke, or Asimov, or Auel, or Jordan, or Hell, even Williams and/or Eddings! Jasper 'same thing here, naturally" Janssen (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jordan
(score: 1.092)

  Updated LEGO page: SAN DILEGO

Hi everyone! This message is to announce that the latest major update to our LEGO web page "San Dilego" is now online at (URL) are over 100 new images and many new places to explore within San Dilego, including: Wonderland Amusement Park San Dilego (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

jordan
(score: 1.089)

More:  Next Page >>