 General / 1783
Re: S@H Specials ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 15:26:54 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote:
Barry
(who is smiling broadly, with his wife in the background rolling eyes • with arms
defiantly crossed).

Don't you mean: " She crossed her arms beneath her breasts, and
sniffed. Loudly." ? :)

Nynaeve?

Or pretty much any female character Robert Jordan creates, but Nynaeve is
one of the worst offenders.

Matthew Verdier

"You can't just say you're King because some watery tart threw a sword at
you"
Dennis, 700 AD

http://www.GeoCities.com/CapeCanaveral/2738/mjvlego.html