  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 891 – 910 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: OMG - GONK PROOF (was Re:Google archives Usenet back to '81)

(...) Yeah, I read the title and thought, "Could it be that someone has built something that is utterly gonk-proof? Impossible!" Little did I know that the body of the message would yeild news even more impressive than that. Hearty congratulations (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine

Brian kendig wrote in message ... (...) The "without tender" MOT engines have a coal bunker built onto the back, which would be superfluous on an engine with a tender, and also make it impossible to reach out the back of the engine cab to the tender (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo

I did have a guy in Hong Kong and i was able to get a few men...but he said that where he was it was next to impossible to get anymore. But I am going to keep trying. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Shirley day Lego Setup

(...) That was always one of my favorite things about working at the LEGO Imagination Center. Families would look at the big displays, Mom & Dad would say something like "that's impossible", kids would look at the same displays and say "If *I* had (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: What is shaping up to be the most posted-on rtl event in the history of rtl events....

(...) The programming was far beyond my capability. That's why I said it was hard. How it *wasn't* impossible for anyone else is beyond me. I simply do not understand that kind of logic in programming, at all! Where do you even start? Iain (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

(...) It's unsatisfactory to a logical mind. Logic is a tool, but not the end all of inquiry. It has its limitations. Heck, I can use logic to prove that movement is impossible (ask). Applying logic to God is like trying to measure the volume of an (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

I similarly voted for 1x2 bricks, but in rare colors. I think part of this is the nature of such a survey. Going across all themes, it is nearly impossible for a speciallized piece to win through (except garage doors for some reason). Even if all (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13

(...) Hi Dennis, I guess a lot of us have been waiting for the description of this fantastic model. Once again you have shown us, that nothing is impossible. Congratulation to this very fine detailled model. And the photowork is very nice, the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics)

(...) They are five studs in diameter. The faces I used on my 6 wide Thomas characters were just shy of 4 wide. I think that these new faces would be virtually impossible to use on 6 wide trains and have the results look good (except, perhaps, for (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Heads up, atheists

(...) I suspect that Jason Robards won't be starring in the film version of this one, though. (...) That's not always unreasonable, except when the necessary disproof is so burdensome that it becomes practically impossible. If I asserted that my (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: RAAF Boomerang - wow! real bricks

(...) That's a very smart design. I like the way the cockpit glass is done. Still, if you'd asked me yesterday I would have said it was impossible - but if anyone was going to actually run out of digital bricks and have to resort to plastic ones to (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Profanity (was Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?)

(...) Keep in mind, If someone desires any kind of filtering or censoring, they'll have to do it themselves at the client end. For legal reasons, it's never going to happen at the server end, either manually or automatically. Doing so opens things (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  RE: AI in RCX

This is the first time I have posted and I don't look at my mail very often so I may be late in the conversation, however: Andy, thank you for reminding all of us that there is nothing impossible! Road blocks do not exist in my world nor should they (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: X-wing

(...) You can't post the scan here. You can find out why if you go to this site: (URL) besides posting binaries being "against the rules" in a very specific, impossible to misunderstand way (unlike USENET "netiquette"), it would only make sense and (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: LUGNET logo

Hi Todd! I think it's a beautiful collection of logos, but are You sure You are not infringing on a copyright here? The Swedish artist Oscar Reutersvärd has claimed copyright on the 'impossible triangle' (he started making his in 1934), and he has (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Found 7 More Sets!!! (Including 8880 Super Car!)

I wish I could wander around my house and "discover" new unopened boxes lying around... *sigh* :) Imagine going through one day without seeing Lego. That would be IMPOSSIBLE for us! (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: What type of metail are LEGO 9V tracks made of?

(...) ever (...) Neither do I what they are made off. What i know is that you can easily solder on those rails, something that was impossible with the 12V rails !! Ludo (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) On the other hand, specialized parts available directly from the company would require only logistical shifts--but then again, an inertia-laden Corporation might find logistical shifts impossible. (...) I'm impressed. I think this is the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Free Internet (FINALLY) Wheee!

Well it can not be worse than Freeserve. It has got so slow since Xmas. It also appears that whenever there is no football on TV, it is virtually impossible to even get a connection. I dread to think what my connection speed is, it must be <<10k/s. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Further unsolicited discussion is not going to change things. (Discussion was never invited in the first place.) Those who disagree are entitled to their opinions but should understand that it is impossible to please everyone. There are no (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>