  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 811 – 830 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How much weight can a LEGO chassis carry around?

If they can build bridges that can take a few something like 28-30 kilos of weight, then handling a laptop is not impossible. It would really be a matter of doubling up load-bearing beams and supporting them with the right structure, being aware of (...) (19 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Using Unofficial parts in seperate folder

(...) I would suggest that the "official" elements should have "official" in their descriptions, instead. "Unofficial" elements can come from any of a zillion sources impossible to oversee, but the "official" elements come from a single, (...) (16 years ago, 5-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

"Christopher Masi" <cjmasi@*nogarbagepl...e*rcn.com> wrote in message news:IA4uH8.I2t@lugnet.com... (...) A few points: First, by that logic, the announcement groups should be open to discussion. Also, people should feel free to conduct all the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.terms)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Fun with JAVA

(...) It can? *shiver*! Anyway, the early version of Netscape 2.0 I talked about didn't have any Java-thingeys at all, and the sendmail-tag was impossible to turn off. It's a good thing they discontinued the feature. Personally, I don't use Netscape (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) Nope. No intent to protect. Now, if you took a stance that said that you wanted everyone to guess what TLG really meant, that would be different (and impossible to enforce). But TLG is not demonstrating intent to protect. Given how much you (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

(...) Netscape Communicator has a whole host af well-known "issues" in this regard. Bottom line is, unfortunately, that it's impossible to _always_ get it to do things the right way. Jasper (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Walkers

(...) What you really want to ask here is "Has anyone built a 2-legged walker with balance?". I would say it is unlikely that one has been built, but certainly not impossible. For a balancing mechanism you need position sensing, which could be done (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Vision command ActiveX component

I have tried to get the Vision Command ActiveX component from Kris Wauters web, but I've had no luck. His web (URL) seems impossible to get into. I have installed Macromedia Shockwave but that does not help (I get the errormessage: unable to open (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 1592 train

Nice! Captures a similar happy spirit of the original 1592. There's nothing like the classic style minifig faces. And the out of the box thinking shows that its impossible to run out of 1592 ideas... Mark (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: The Kalashnikov is ready for Battle.

(...) Gil, thanks for the kind words! Interior detailing is really some of the hardest to do, especially when it turns out that it is almost impossible to see (much less photograph). The shower and bath room are like this, but also the bunks and the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

Quoting David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com>: (...) Wouldn't you only have to look ahead one step at a time? The opponent only has 7 choices on any given turn. It's pretty much impossible to say like playing a computer in chess, figure out how the game (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Pearl pen beads, sets, minifigs reduced

I've SLIGHTLY reduced the pearl pen beads in my shop: (URL) are next to impossible to find outside of 1 or 2 in a $15+ pen set, LLC hasn't had them for several years. They make GREAT lampposts, just toss one on a 2x2x7 lamppost, add a 3x3 or 4x4 (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Melbourne Meet-up & Lunch tomorrow

Hello all. I just learnt (and a little late it would appear) that Northland is shut tomorrow until 1pm so a 12pm meeting would be, well, impossible so what do we want to do? Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Moving the License Forward

(...) positive (...) And I maintain, if there are not enough authors still active at a time this potential situation were to come up, It could be near impossible to make the change. If there were a situation where the change was needed, and there (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation

(...) <snip> (...) One of the weaknesses of the LDraw file format is that part instances do not have names. This makes it impossible to modify attributes about the part instance. The closest thing we have to date is named groups provided by MLCad. (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Rock Crawling

Steve, I just had a thought on scoring. You mentioned that you wanted to make the course tough enough so a perfect score (no penalties) would be nearly impossible. How about giving a penalty every time someone backed up? I can't remember a single (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  LEGOLAND Discovery Center at Schaumburg's is open

Indulge your LEGO fantasies at Schaumburg's Discovery Center (URL) Once you pull into the Streets of Woodfield, it's nearly impossible to miss the new LEGOLAND Discovery Center. The first Discovery Center to open outside Germany, the Schaumburg site (...) (16 years ago, 2-Aug-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Appraiser for collection

(...) Some very good observations and points. A set only has a value if someone wants to buy it. To sell a substantial collection at one time would probably be impossible. If the collection is large, few people would have the money at one time to (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: The god debate again... sigh^h^h^h^h yawn

(...) Indeed. I would say that there is no answer to this question, because it's a logical contradiction. God can lift anything He wants, and God can make anything He wants. But God wouldn't set out with the express purpose of making a stone too big (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> skrev i meddelandet news:Gx1Dvs.B4D@lugnet.com... (...) discovered (...) I think I'm 'someone' :-) According to my book: "Oscar Reuterswärd, Omöjliga figurer" the Opus 1 from 1934, is "the first known case in Art (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>