 Off-Topic / Debate / 3154
Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 14:53:55 GMT

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 02:42:21 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Sure it isn't you? I'm set to "wrap at 72" for new posts. But it could
be my NS Comm is damaged.

Netscape Communicator has a whole host af well-known "issues" in this
regard. Bottom line is, unfortunately, that it's impossible to
_always_ get it to do things the right way.

Jasper