  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 801 – 820 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) I believe that this isn't entirely true. We had a problem at work where a program didn't work right in Windows 9x (I think it was 98, but I'm not entirely sure), but worked fine in Windows NT and Windows 2000. After some careful debugging, I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.328)

  winlegos and sort

I'm having a problem recompiling legos firmware on windows NT. When I try, sort fails, for some reason, and that apparently corrupts the entire legos.srec, and the files that are needed to compile user programs. This is what it says... (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

disassemble
(score: 0.328)

  Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news

I wonder how much it costs them to assemble a focus group that will say a quality reduction is exactly what they would buy! This is absolutely ridiculous. There are so many different colors in the Lego color pallete that it is absurd to think that (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release

I played with MBC for the first time last weekend and I had to stop and do a dance of joy! Thank you, thank, thank you! The thought of having to buy Virtual PC again just to work with OS X, loading it and Windoze, and then working with MCAD in slow (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.327)

  Is Nader really THAT stupid, or just a secret lapdog of GWB?

Once again, Ralph Nader is shooting for the impossible, and once again (hopefully NOT, this time, as people will remember last time), he will take votes from the Dems, possibly putting GWB back into office. Sometimes I wonder if he's on GWB's (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.327)

  Re: WANTED -- ideas to teach kids about lego roboitcs

(...) I was going to be unconstructive and suggest you bring a mixed box of lego and get the kids to sort it. Worst case, you end up with the same mess, best case you get your lego sorted. But seriously, it depends so much on how old these kids are (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.327)

  Re: New Part: Modulex\brk0220.dat - Modulex (R) Brick 2 x 20

(...) Have you really considered the consequenses when modelling? It will be almost impossible to calculate the positions of the parts. Or at least very, very time consuming. /Tore (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 0.327)

  Re: New Hair ?

(...) Is your CAPSLOCK key stuck too? Because reading involves recognizing letter shapes, and capital letters are all the same size, all caps is pretty much impossible to read quickly. People will be much more likely to read your posts if you use (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

impossible
(score: 0.327)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I agree with Gary, except for one big thing. Precise CSS positioning that's cross-browser compatible (IE, Mozilla, Opera, Netscape, Mac) is a pain royalé, sitting right next to impossible. I've done it and it's nuts. Unless you don't care if (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.327)

  Re: general session starting.

(...) I have to agree with you Jojo. Gray is the one color I will never have enough of. Now it is impossible to ever purchase anything but the neon pink tinted gray. I am very concerned that when the Bionicle fad dies (as all fads do) the LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.326)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations BIG BIG UPDATE!

Aw, jeez... thanks for the compliments. I don't know if I'll do that... perhaps. Maybe I'll buy a roll of film this week and try regular photos, though the only camera I own is a crappy point-and-shoot, so it may not take close-ups any better. I'll (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 0.326)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Just what "attitude" is that? The only thing negative I said was the "Assthony" crack. And that's because his entire post was a sarcastic, excuse my french, ASSHOLE remark. Oh ok thanks, I have a link now, WOOHOO! Give me a break, that's (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.326)

  proposed new word for deleting pbforth

It would be handy if there was a word that deleted firmware. It is often inconvenient to get at the batteries. At Kekoa I see the opcode but no rom entry point. Trashing the header in memory and jumping to the reset vector might do it. I wonder if (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

disassemble
(score: 0.326)

  Re: To change the tune...

(...) Because it is ultimately their prerrogative. You are aware of that basic notion of sovereignty, aren't you? (...) That is their problem. As a non iraqi, you have no vote on the matter - do you? (...) That is your problem, granted. But it's up (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.326)

  Re: Train Posters, yes again

"L. Andrew Reynolds" <andrew_reynolds@uhc.com> wrote in message news:Hso9MH.xwn@lugnet.com... (...) member? Unfortunately, you can't. The Train Posters were a collaborative effort between ILTCO and LTC and have been made available to ILTCO members (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.325)

  Re: This is where I actually want a gun

(...) Of course, but even if we tortured and killed a known torturer and killer, it still wouldn't be morally equivalent to the torturing and killing of an innocent. And BTW, what IS justice for a known kidnapper and murderer of innocent children? (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.325)

  Re: Corporal punishment (was rah rah, canada!

(...) It is improbable, but not impossible. Surely, the key must then be that you should have the respect of your kids before you encounter your extreme life-or-death scenario? We don’t share the same culture or kids, but for me beating children is (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.325)

  Re: New Mecha - The Rizmit

I really admired the style of this old foot: (URL) the new incarnation is certainly more practical and functional. Your robots have become more functional over time, while remaining artistic and beautiful (in an insectobot kind of way). The skeleton (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.325)

  Big Ben's trainwheels

Well I got my set a few days ago and have been playing with them to see how well they fit in. First of all, quality is very good! Color matches almost perfectly, the Technic axle fits perfect, the hole for the Technic pin is also perfect size, all (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.325)

  Re: 45 degree walls using hinges?

(...) If those dimensions are not critical, you can do a 5 stud long wall at 36 degrees using a 3x4x5 triangular arrangement. Since sqrt(2) is not a rational number, using hinges as you suggest is technically impossible. It sort of works for a (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.325)

More:  Next Page >>