  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 631 – 650 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help with my IR tower

(...) On my PC, I have to disable the Palm Pilot Hot Sync Task Bar item, otherwise it is impossible to talk to the IR tower. Fortunately, it's easy to do. Just click on the Hot Sync icon on the task bar and pick exit. Then the IR tower communication (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  The winner of mux startup contest

The winner for now is Paul Haas. He suggested using a channel that had an impossible value. So I scaled three of the channels for about 0 to 91 and forced one channel to be 100 all the time. The fix and better explaination are on the page now: (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Well since getting RTL here sometime in the near future looks practicaly impossible... Is there a news server that does carry it. I dislike using the AOL browser for anything, for me AOL is just a internet connection. Outlook Express does a (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  (canceled)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

Hi NELUG, I sure wanted to attend your meeting last Monday but it was really impossible to get in from New York. Now I'm driving over this weekend to see the TCS store (ok it's not the only reason.) Also I would love to contribute a piece to the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  (canceled)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  legos biggest mistake is...

selectivly compressing the minifig. The minifig is too wide for its height and that makes it impossible to truly build to minifig scale. Does anyone know the reason for the selective compression? (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  AAT Question

Has anyone else had this problem with their AAT (or is it ATT?)? Once I assembled it, it is nearly impossible for it to stand properly. The back end is too heavy so it always falls over backwards. I had to add some bricks inside the front saucer (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Where Brooklyn at? (Was: racial politics, black pack, etc.)

(...) Except the first movie, where finding a non-european face is almost impossible. I think this happened in part because it was shot (mostly) in England, but Lucas was roundly criticized for it. Bruce (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) Yes, there is always a rating of 50 given by the system as a dampener. It's virtually impossible to get all the way down to 0 or all the way up to 100, by design. --Todd (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.database)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism

(...) Ironic it may be... but what is fundamentally wrong with the statement? ... "After you eliminate the impossible whatever you are left with, however improbable, must be the answer." seems like a reasonable statement, whatever the source, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Ideally you use actual island baseplates. Granted, this may be difficult or impossible nowadays--but I remember we had islands of all sizes, some 16x16, some 16x32, some 32x32. It is, as always, governed by what you want to be on the island. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.gaming)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Will Kjeld sell?

"Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> skrev i meddelandet news:G9s08t.16K@lugnet.com... (...) Taxation on inheritance, I presume. In Sweden (and probably in Denmark too), it is nowadays almost impossible to inherit a large company, a castle, or anything (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: List software?

(...) No no no no no no no!!!! I ABSOLUTELY hate mailing lists that do that; it makes it near impossible to reply just to the sender. --Ken (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Lego.com temporarily offline

(...) The french shop just went up. I even managed to find the RIS 2.0 order page (impossible to reach without search, LEGO _please_ hire a usability expert). Unfortunately it will start delivering only after October 18 in France. Jürgen (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Samsonite Info

(...) Hee-hee...are these specks VERY small (>1mm), and vary from bright white to pale grey? Are they nearly impossible to clean off without really digging at them with a fingernail or tool? I thought that they were paint at one time myself, when (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.1971, lugnet.db.brictionary)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: flying helicopter? (was: orrery update)

(...) Hi Luis - Checked out that page, and the experimental helicopter you have shown seems like an impossible setup. How do the two rotors, the way they are mounted, keep from chopping each other's drive shaft to bits? Even if they're at different (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) The main reason I suggested the braces is that they make it basically impossible for the text to show up at the beginning of a standard comment line. In this case, they're probably unnecessary, since META isn't exactly a common word. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Is Nader really THAT stupid, or just a secret lapdog of GWB?

Once again, Ralph Nader is shooting for the impossible, and once again (hopefully NOT, this time, as people will remember last time), he will take votes from the Dems, possibly putting GWB back into office. Sometimes I wonder if he's on GWB's (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: new moc: italian villa with aquarium pool

(...) many thanks for the vote of confidence, but i'm afraid it would be impossible. except for a few store mocs for our layouts, all other mocs are destroyed to make way for the latest. sadly, i have neither enough bricks nor space to "house" them (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>