  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 591 – 610 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NXC/NBC release news

(...) The standard NXT firmware has a bug in the replace opcode which makes it impossible to use with multi-dimensional arrays (or ragged arrays of arrays). I have fixed this bug and submitted the code to folks at NI and LEGO for possible inclusion (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) I find German hard to read, but not at all impossible. And I don't think Swedish is much closer related to German than English is. Anyway, you can always make a screen dump and crop out the error messagebox. /Tore (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) Hello LUGNET! After five years of on/off trying, I appear to have done the impossible - actually {post} to LUGNET! I am so pleased to see a germ of life spark into this place once again; I confess I have moved over to Eurobricks these days, (...) (14 years ago, 9-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Hardest Piece to remove?

If I'm not mistaken, I believe there are two parts you can put together that are _impossible_ to remove without destroying one of both of them. Don't try this at home :) Get one of the octagonal Aquazone 'duct' pieces that has an angle at one end. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ... *my* lego

(...) Well, there is another good argument for not modifying your parts. Chances are, the part in question came from a set. Modifying the part will effectively ruin the set, or ruin the value of the set. (...) There is no flaw with any creation (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Dalylight train, Southern Pacific Coast

(...) Thanks Benn, I had spotted the Daylight while researching long passenger train consists a few years ago, when working on my Caifornia Zephyr train. The DL was beutiful, but seemed impossible to do justice at the time, how would I get all that (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: New town-themed web site

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:389AF19C.C0462E...ich.edu... (...) town. (...) Lego (...) LEGO (...) those (...) adequate quantities of windows and doors these days. The town sets seem to be shrinking and getting more expensive! (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Advice needed...

(...) I'm the opposite. I say don't get sucked into 12v. The track is difficult to connect, impossible to keep clean, and unrealistic in appearance. I myself have a 4'x8' layout's worth of 12v equipment that I never use, but can't bring myself to (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: pics in the webkit

Does anyone else find it really annoying that the Toa in these images are in IMPOSSIBLE POSITIONS? I mean, the heads do NOT turn like that! I replaced the 1x3 axle with a 3-long dark-grey solid tube, so my Tahu's head can at least rotate (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Hello from LegoLand CA!

(...) Nice pictures - but after seeing it in person, I can tell you it's impossible to capture the size of the layout in just a few pictures. Kudos to all involved! To LEGO for their promotion, and for having such a great place to set up. To the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Terrorist Attacks on America

NEWS: Camp David WAS under attack. Terrorists failed...plane crashed 80 miles away... AA spokesman: "Impossible to release any innformation...FBI will respond instead...All further AA planes down and/or accounted for..." Matt (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Thinking Out Loud...

(...) "Akin" in what sense? That they are fundamentalist Muslims? That they abuse human rights? (...) Hard yes, impossible no. Ending Soviet communism was hard. Ending apartheid was hard. (...) Perhaps policy is a better word; a liberal policy (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Wow... now that's what I'd like to see in my animations. But the render times are just impossible. A 15 second clip would take a month rendering! I guess I'll stay with the standard methods and stop-motion for a while. On another note, returning to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: New poll

(...) No doubt it's a good thing, it's just something to talk and joke about. It is also impossible to hold intellectual copyright, but, it can always be fun to pretend you made the idea up. Sometimes it'll be enough to convince yourself to make (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

(...) "Frankenstein" is definitely the best fantasy book. (...) I agree with Matt. It is impossible to read something and not pull from it. I think reading something like LOTR would have too much influence and frankly i do not wish to be sucked into (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: WOW!

(...) Yes, I have a Snappy. I even got it to work under Linux when everyone said it was impossible. I love a challenge (no Calum, this is not a cue to bring up DCC). Mario (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: MoonBikes

(...) It is way more fun. (...) Nice job Steve. I like little models done well, as fudging is almost impossible. I was actually thinking of selling my trike bodies .. now I can't! Gonna go build me one or two :) -Tom McD. (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Password help Please!

I have forgotten my password and would love to log on, but without it it is impossible. Please help me remember my password or show me how to get a new one. I'd be happy to contribute to Lugnet financially if only someone out there would help me (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Wonderful old Minitalia Lego Windows from 1970's

(...) The 4x3 Minitalia window is a single molded part, and it is impossible to insert a glass. Moreover the shutters are a little bit bigger than the normal Lego shutters, you can't change them each others. About those windows, and the whole (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Idea for a new feature in a Lego CAD program.

(...) BlockCAD (see sig.) has snapping. In fact it's impossible to put parts inside each other there. OTOH, BlockCAD has many other limitations (studs up only, 90 degrees turning only, limited part library) so it's usability depends on what you are (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>