 Technic / Bionicle / 543
Re: pics in the webkit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 06:35:32 GMT

Does anyone else find it really annoying that the Toa
in these images are in IMPOSSIBLE POSITIONS? I mean,
the heads do NOT turn like that!

I replaced the
1x3 axle with a 3-long dark-grey solid tube, so my Tahu's
head can at least rotate side-to-side, but the images
so far have all been computer generated, with a bit too
much flexibility, with arms and legs occasionally pivoting
outside of the range the joints would allow.  As a graphics
hobbiest, I find it annoying.  As a customer, I find it really
deceptive.

-gyug

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Paul Gardosik writes:
In the Bionicle Webkit story section, they have some really tight action
images of the various Toa. There is one of Gali finding Onua's mask, one
called Impowering Tahu that's hard to describe, Kopaka saving Nuju from
falling into a raine, Pohatu seeing Onua emerging from the ground, etc. Does
anyone know where they're from?