 Technic / Bionicle / 544
Re: pics in the webkit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 07:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Paul Gardosik writes:
In the Bionicle Webkit story section, they have some really tight action
images of the various Toa. There is one of Gali finding Onua's mask, one
called Impowering Tahu that's hard to describe, Kopaka saving Nuju from
falling into a raine, Pohatu seeing Onua emerging from the ground, etc. Does
anyone know where they're from?

I'm from outside the US/Can/UK (i.e. the valid range of the comepetition).
Given that in the terms of use, to download the webkit assumes that one is
doing so to create a site for the competition, have I violated the terms of
use by downloading the kit? Further, since I am ineligible to enter the
competition (by geographic descrimination) is any use of the images I make a
violation of LEGO's rights? Specifically, can I create a website that uses
the images and would be eligble for entry (i.e. no personal references, no
links to a personal site, no use of the "LEGO red square", no
defimation/pornography/ illegal activites... and so on) were I in one of the
permitted countries?

James (who is actually Australian)
P.S. But could be
Agentinian
Belgian
Brasilian
Danish
German
French
Irish
Israelian
Italian
Nederlander
New Zealander
Norwegian
Turkish
Japanese
Chinese
Swedeish
And so on.. (list taken from active .loc at LUGNET)
Spainish