  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 411 – 430 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More on Moral Relativism

(...) to (...) Sure, that'd be pretty impossible, I think. However some rather large evils have been left un-righted, due to political pressure. I just think the assertion that the US is "good" doesn't hold water. They're good when it suits them. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Line following algorithms

(...) Mission well nigh impossible, I think. (...) One light ensor is ok for starters. It's not difficult to get an additional light sensor. Most of us think the RIS should have come with 2 light sensors in the first place. (...) Have a look at some (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: A Change

(...) Please note that it is impossible for us to know whether you have seen a post and are pondering it, or whether you missed it. A short acknowledgement of receipt for suggestions made would be a big help in this situation... --Bill. (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: New CS consoles - now featuring better glow!

(...) Not impossible, but definitely too tough for even the likes of me. Consider this though: put the acetate inside the brick and then you would not have a smooth face on the outside. You'd have a ridge there. I can probably clean this current (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: F1 with transmission (was: Ferrari)

(...) Difficult, but not impossible: (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Primer

(...) Janey, there's no doubt that would be impossible your babbling can't stop! ROSCO (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Parts Releases and the CA

(...) Fredrik shouldn't be impossible to reach, his latest post here on lugnet is from this summer: (URL) Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

I think you've the wrong picture in mind. The one Thomas was inspired by was this one: (URL) Lugnet logo is an adaptation of Opus 1 by Oscar Reutersvard: (URL) used this idea in this picture: (URL) got world famous. Reutersvard somehow missed the (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) I've detailed this in previous posts, including the following one where I made a distinction between evolution as a process and the theory of evolution: (URL) that we are discussing material presented in schools, and so I will reiterate here (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  CardShark: A Shuffling and Dealing Creation!

Hello all! Well, I have just completed one of my biggest projects: CardShark-a Shuffling and dealing creation! It is one of the first (if not the first!) Lego creations that can shuffle and deal cards! You can find CardShark's page at my website (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

Ok Tim, you are surely trolling me here, but I'll reply anyway, magnanimous individual that I am ;-) (...) It is correct to say that Big Bang theories do tend to mention that time, space and matter come from nothing (or more strictly speaking from a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) This is not so. As pointed out in a very recent post, any cause and effect (and there may be none, some, or a lot) is unidirectional. Perhaps some explanation? First of all, let's get the temporal sequence correct, where "->" means "happened (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: My first LEGO dream

(...) the (...) Castle (...) student (...) :) Because it is impossible to enter the store without getting spritzed by obnoxious perfume pushers. Also because the staff (and most of the clientele) are notoriously rude. (...) me (...) "normal" (...) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: More studs in holes...

Jonathan Perret <jperret@cybercable.fr> wrote in message <snip> (...) Yes, it is seemingly impossible at the beginning but I've seen a 8880 instruction error related to a 1x1 technic brick with hole, and I still don't have any clue how a 3D CAD (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: More studs in holes...

(...) The errors I see are definitely impossible with a 3D CAD system. Except an _extremely_ buggy one. On the other hand, such errors are also highly unlikely to appear in hand-drawn graphics. Glaring perspective errors would have been noticed by (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) I disagree technically. It's almost impossible to make something available to the general public yet block copying it. But I conceed that there _is_ an essential difference between LUGnet and a book -- the dynamic interaction you mention, plus (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Modelling boolean gates with trains

Okay, this might be totally impossible (or insane or banal), but has anyone modelled boolean functions on a train layout (System or Duplo)? At the moment I'm thinking "train on the line"=1, "not on the line"=0. NOT could be done by reversing the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.edu, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  RE: Classic Contest Entries

(...) contest. (Must finish physics homework so I can LDraw!) You build alternate models too well for your own good! (Wanna build some for my model? [1] We live in the same city after all.[2] ) --Bram 1) Todd...what do you think of collaborative (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Credibility... (Was: Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!"))

(...) And just because I found myself thinking about it, I earned over 190 hours credit in philosophy when in school... Wonder if I could get retroactive credit for all these Lugnet debates? Easily a term's worth of papers-- backed with the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) The only thing that is credible, other than perhaps my conclusion that you have got to be winding me up about all this, is that "Dr Dino" has been kissing the blarney stone in a big way. For example, on the "win a great deal of cash" section, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.094)

More:  Next Page >>