  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2031 – 2050 of 2795.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution

(...) I dislike that term because it's often seen as too wishy-washy, or a way to hedge one's bet. It can also carry a connotation of undecidedness, due not to a lack of evidence but a lack of conclusion. Additionally, if you say "I'm an agnostic" (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) I disagree with the first statement there -- I think everyone (myself included) is getting tripped up over the word "adult." Do you really mean to say that it is important to us (NELUG) to be a group of 18-and-older LEGO fans? I think what's (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Small annoyance with seller

I think this is a tricky situation. It basically comes down to his opinion vs. your opinion. I think that if the items were close to the condition he had described then the seller should not have to pay for shipping. If they were clearly not in the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.appraisal)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  RE: Help on obsolete part.

Are you sure it is no longer available?? There are more than a few substitutions available to you. For nstance, Kemet manufactures appropriate tantalum capacitor substitutions. There are a few that would meet your needs. Lets look at an appropriate (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) So if the ACT is discriminatory in favor of wealth or whiteness, then it's wrong? Fine. I agree. What about the more complex situation where it's a fairly good predictor of success for white males of middle class or greater, but not for (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  global output control

The Scout and RCX 2.0 both support what lego calls "global" control of the outputs. At first I thought the global calls somehow took precedence over normal calls, so I simply made global versions of all the output calls in NQC. However, after (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) A lot of people have said this, but I'd be interested to see them actually draw lines and point out these so-called "factions". There seem to be only two that really exist- those who are discussing something they find interesting (for whatever (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Mata-nui problems and some Mac stuff (was Re: Bionicle.com updated!)

<Long-no snips for flavor> (...) If my log-in data is saved on a cookie, and that log-in data is what the server references for the auto-save, then it seems to me that it IS a cookie problem, ESPECIALLY when it is known to be true that problems are (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Chris' notebook

(...) I can just feel the love in this room. That may be the best thing you've ever said to me. (...) I was considering posting a follow-up, about how you've been discovered, and now have to spend all night, every night, for the rest of the week (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Help me with the math

(...) Bruce gave a good refutation of this, and in any case the buck doesn't stop with everyone else--it stops with Dubya. If he endorsed the intelligence report, then he, as the highest link in the chain, bears primary responsibility for the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  LEGO motors and the handyboard ?

L.S. Recently I connected 3 standard LEGO motors to the Handyboard to power a 4 wheel driven LEGO model I build. With the standard LEGO (9v 7VA) adapter I can easily run 3 motors at once without any noticable slow down of any of them. But when (...) (27 years ago, 19-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Big Ben's trainwheels

Well I got my set a few days ago and have been playing with them to see how well they fit in. First of all, quality is very good! Color matches almost perfectly, the Technic axle fits perfect, the hole for the Technic pin is also perfect size, all (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message <385AFF77.E7AD3E9A@c...ve.com>... (...) [snip!] (...) Here's my top ten (in no particular order): 1. Radio-telescope station. This would be especially nice if it was modular so you could buy (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Lego Beach's Newest Acquisition

The Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service is pleased to announce another acquisition. Our newest piece of equipment is a 1991 Hess Firefighting Apparatus Commercial Tanker. The new Engine Forty Two can be seen at the following URL: (URL) the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: *** LDView v0.7 Released ***

Travis Cobbs wrote... (...) I have also had second thoughts about the autocorrecting in L3Lab, when it is used for part inspection[1]. L3P and L3Lab share the input routines, which does several corrections. Some corrections are imperative to have (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Getting down to the wire on ISCC II

(...) If he allowed the images to be sourced from other WWW sites, then the following problems could arise: 1) offensive images 2) people changing their images during the voting period 3) availability of the images for voting (some WWW hosters (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.contests)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  conspiracy theory

(...) First the dealer catalog scans appear on the Internet, sent to Huw from an 'un- named source' A few people see them before they are hastily withdrawn. Lugnet erupts with debate about the new sets Then legos own on-line catalog suddenly shows (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Conspiracy theory

First the dealer catalog scans appear on the Internet, sent to Huw from an 'un- named source' A few people see them before they are hastily withdrawn. Lugnet erupts with debate about the new sets Then legos own on-line catalog suddenly shows the new (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Booth monitors and crowd control

(...) I think I had to use this once because the dog got motion sickness. ;-) (...) That's true. There was some operator "floating" going on. (...) But even so, it's hard to stand still inside the display. I would move to monitor another side if the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Motor mis-match.

I was having a boring evening - so I decided to test some theories about Lego motors - and at the risk of seeming pedantic - here are my findings: Several times, people on this list have asked why their robots don't drive in a straight line - the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>