  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1591 – 1610 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New DK books on their way

I picked up the latest 'Adventurers' magazine today. In it is a DK ad that shows some new books. 2 of their 'adventures' series, plus 2 that look interesting: Fabulous Figures and Amazing Animals. "15 figures from 100 bricks" claims the former on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

=>From: "Maneesh Soni" <maneeshsoni@hotmail.com> =>... =>It is not possible to have a two-terminal and dual colour LED. One of the =>three terminals is a common negative terminal of two LEDs that are inseide =>the same casing. The two remaining (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Okay, de-lurking to give you, My Deep Thoughts: The idea to collaborate is very interesting but very difficult to pull off successfully without some fantastic artistic chemistry. Most artist-types seem to have pretty healthy egos so I suspect the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?

(...) Thanks Larry, I know I could have done something prettier with the spurs but I had to limit myself to the track that came with the MOT kit, plus the cross-track kit, plus one set of points. I've since found a slightly different arrangement of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) Of course he is black! Who's colour blind here? Isn't the costume black or what colour is it? If it the person inside you are talking about, he is white, duh. It wouldn't make any sense for him to be black since he is Anakin Skywalker and as (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Who Uses Original LDraw? (Was: ... Rocket Launch Pattern)

(...) IIRC, the limit was only on the size of the root directory -- but I could well be wrong. I think there are two separate, and related, questions here: Do we want to keep supporting DOS as a platform? Do we want to keep supporting LDraw 0.27? (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Dutch DD-IRM

Hi Everyone Just wanted to share a few photos of my recent build of James Mathis' Dutch DD-IRM "Regiorunner". (URL) Brickshelf gallery here: (URL) James' original gallery here: (URL) My version has a black roofline and detailing purely because of (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Well I have never had a problem getting something into my gallery but with that said the "Sub Galleries" and the "Member Search" are both quite broken. Now you can upload something to your gallery and it goes into moderation BUT you can still (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) I agree that the plates and bricks don't always line up laser-straight with one another, but honestly I kind of like that. I've never had any major problems as a result, though I acknowledge that the fit can sometimes be a little tight. (...) (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Lego direct for castle ...

I think BURPS would work well. I think they would work well for train clubs (raised bases, mountains, tunnels), castle groups (ditto), and town folks (again mountains and tunnels). I hope these are indeed among the pieces available for ordering. I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: eBay Anti-Sniper Strategy

(...) you (...) and more (...) would (...) were (...) maximum (...) want (...) Hmm, the way I see it is that sniping actually keeps the price down, since it kills the competition that is essential to the auction spirit. If the sniper were to bid (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Train1 - Round House

(...) Great! Let me know if you want to take advantage of a lowered table portion if the four tall raise won't work. Will you be building the roundhouse parts as well as the turntable? TD is pretty well locked to the stud grid, when in fact, the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) Yeah, I really like those too. Unfortunantly, there's practiclly no way to get them that I could afford. (...) Yeah... I have the instructions for one (don't ask...)And I really like it. (...) So how do you build? (just wonderering. I know you (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The Parable ot the Tortured Debtor

(...) It must be noted, however, that once you draw upon contextual and historical guidelines to interpret an author's work, you are by definition no longer reading the work but are instead infusing it with material external to the work. Even (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability

(...) Plus, one of the train motors died, which required Steve to go to the LEGO store and buy the 4512 Cargo Train as a replacement. I also think the track was dirty and stopped conducting well, since by the end of the weekend the volunteers were (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Strange rails

(...) Red may also be (or at one time was), the most used color. So it may be easiest to load a new mold into a machine running red ABS. I don't think it's surprising they would do 40 test moldings. The mold probably has at least 4 rails. And they (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Long reply Beware Re: Variety is the spice of life

(...) There are very few things in life that I can consider myself as an expert, but the one thing is color matching and quality control of color in a manufacturing process and at the point of purchase. For 30 years I worked in a small paint (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LEGO Shopping in Stockholm & UK

Richard Dee wrote in message ... (...) I would have really liked to spend sometime in Miniland however, my time was limited and I didn't want to rush through it. I am reasonalbly sure I will be back sooner or later, hopefully with more time next (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Boston & Maine GP9 Locomotive

(...) First of all, I REALLY like what you've done, especially with the logo. Now, on to the nits :-) To fix the "camel-hump" I'd delete the top row of slopes (but keep the inverse slopes!) and use a layer of plates and / or tiles to model the upper (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Chrome Sets Armor

(...) Although I can't confirm it 100%, I will say that I'm pretty gosh-durn sure that it's the same part. It's definitely not either of the other two castle armors, seeing as it lacks a backing to it, and according to the pictures from the Lugnet (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>