  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Monrail semi-innovations..kinda.

Hello everyone, After about two months of work, I figured I'd go ahead and post my monorail stuff. I've been trying to assemble a monorail that uses no monorail parts. Unfortunately, it hasn't met with much sucess. Design #1: (URL) one seems to work (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

impossible
(score: 0.292)

  Re: Back wheel construction advice

Teoman Naskali wrote: > Does anybody have any good construction ideas for the back wheel of a 3 > wheeled robot, the wheel is mainly for balance, and it will have to rotate > freely, the front wheels have separate motors so the back wheel is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.292)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) Having read the other replies to this post, I feel that--no matter how well-intentioned--putting a lock on new meta-commands is both wrong and impractical. The simple fact is that all LDraw-based development is done voluntarily. As such, it's (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.292)

  Re: level of debate

(...) Be careful of using a non-representative sample to ridicule the whole, or as a basis for undermining the soundness of the argument. If certain, shall we say, unusual forms of protest have occurred, that hardly discredits the thinking of the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.291)

  Re: legway :only lego parts

Brian (...) helps. (...) less (...) rest")? (...) falling (...) The higher angular momentum (or, rather, moment of intertia) means that it reacts more slowly so the processor and motors have more time time to do their job. I suspect that it's the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.290)

  Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) You're stripping away the numbers for the sake of a punchline. According to the first article, the number of firearms-related murders in 1996 England/Wales was 49. Forty-nine! Pittsburgh alone had 47 murders in 1996, and we don't have a gun (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.290)

  Re: We love our guns!!-- was Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) That is because the crime rate in Canada and the UK and anywhere else you choose to examine has gone up (NOT down) after Gun Control policies were enacted. It is impossible to reduce the number of guns that criminals will get so long as guns (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.290)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) You know, I find it almost impossible to imagine a maniacal James Earl Jones. (...) No. They're all yellow. Allister ...drifting o.t.... (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

impossible
(score: 0.290)

  Argentosoma

I just came across this new release giant robot title yesterday. It was orginally produced in 2000 and now th first DVD has hit the shelves in the US February 4th. I found my copy in the strangest place...WAL*MART! I also got it for a great price of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.290)

  Re: how many creators

(...) Plastic jars hardly require the same high quality as the bricks do, it's a snug fit between studs that would be impossible if the quality were lower. Just try to stack any clone brand 2 x 4's like this: (URL) Bionicle sells, that's the harsh (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.289)

  Re: What about the first?

(...) Agreed. <snip> (...) Okay, but what about the vast Muslim population in free societies such as the US, or even, say, France? (...) Okay, I see your point. But realize that even within Christianity itself there are *vast* differences, to the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.289)

  Re: How would you move a planet?

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HABBIM.81H@lugnet.com... (...) The William Randolph Hearst Method: Take it apart piece by piece and put it back together where you want it. The Relativity Method: Leave the planet where it is. Move (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.289)

  Re: What about the first?

(...) Every single foreign power that has taken over the Middle Eastern countries has left without glory... ever since the Assyrians at least, ending in the British so far. So no, I don't think the US should do that. What would anyone gain? The (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.289)

  Re: What about the first?

(...) Neither worries me. If the first happens, it would take a lot more than a loony dictator to fire the missiles (and I have not yet heard of collective insanity in such a degree); The second is clearly not the case in Iraq, which is largely (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Feedback thoughts

(...) hi Dan, Well, I obviously agree that 'honest' doesn't equal being terse or inflamatory. If you got that from reading my comments, I really didn't intend that. I think you are applying this thread exclusively to your feelings reguarding (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.289)

  Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) Both. I have tried several times to bail out of .debate, but I've never really stopped reading. I do tend to skim some peoples posts, and I think I'm finally getting the self control to not respond to pointless debates, but I still read them. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.289)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.2

Version 3.3.7.2 of BricxCC is now available. It fixes a bug in the Brick Piano (introduced in the previous version) which made it impossible to save the music to a file or to the clipboard. Music saved from the Brick Piano can now be in NQC, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

(...) I doubt there will be significant changes to the ROM. For starters, if somebody has both an old and a new RCX, try downloading the old firmware into the new RCX. If it works, the ROM interface is the same. If the ROM interface is the same, it (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 0.289)

  The real February 2003 IndyLUG meeting minutes.

IndyLUG meeting minutes. February 9th, 2003 Hosted by Eric Smith and family Official meeting time was 2:00 to 6:00 P.M. At 3:24 P.M. we sat in Eric's living room (and dining room and entryway) for a formal-type meeting. Steve Martin (Steve M.) (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

impossible
(score: 0.288)

  Re: The beginning of the end of NATO?

(...) I think the U.S. public is becoming wary of Bush's motivation. They may not like Saddam Hussein, but the Al Queda connection is tenuous at the very best. (...) Those governments that support the US against the wishes of their citizens may find (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.288)

More:  Next Page >>