  *97897 (-10)
  Adventurers finns inte längre i Sverige!

Jag kom på det just nu! Vi kommer aldrig att få se dinosaurier här :-( Jag som hade så stora planer på ett dinosaurie-zoo till min stad :-( --Tobias (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: a name for "castle world"

I like Bricktannia! -- Paul Davidson Philip Ogston <ogstonpj@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:ForFxC.ILn@lugnet.com... (...) more (...) "Camedot" (...) in the (...) in (...) point, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who oversees the rec.toys.LEGO newsgroup?

(...) I agree with Todd here. There are certain places where it is appropriate to use "gutter" language, such as in small groups of people. There are some places where it is not, such as large groups, particularly when you don't know everyone in the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  [CW] - more on map and menu.

(This is Pawel - sitting out the bad weather at Craig's) My last post got deleted, so I'm going to try to restate anything that was missed and add on a few things: 1) The Map The map will be a 4x4 grid for starters (european style) and a 2x1 grid (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - the new fan-created site in progress

(...) Todd had to have missed it.....just like the posting of my site that shows the First MOC's in the arctic line that I know of, but maybe I'm prejudiced on these since thay are mine ;) ....the Castle world is alot better than my first attempt at (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: review: Set 7134: Rebel A-Wing wih mechanic (Rants about the Tyderian Shuttle)

(...) Sorry, time to be nitpicky. 1) It's Tydirium. 2) The Imperial Shuttle is known as a Lambda Class Shuttle. Here endeth the lesson. ~Mark (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 4x2ReVu: B-wing (slightly off topic)

(...) Actually, Ackbar is said to have served the Emperor directly, and that's where he got much of his knowledge of Imperial tactics. Of course, it depends on which book you're reading... :) ~Mark (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Throwbots

Being in Canada I just got my S@H a few days ago. I was pleasantly surpried to see the new throwbots. I don't own any of the original 8, but for about half a year I planned to buy Amazon, Torch, Jet and Granite. I planned to buy 2 of each, so could (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Research Glider

(...) To me it looks more like a couple of red 1x2x1.3 "bricks" with curve and plate extension. A kepi would be very nice indeed, but I think it's an army cap. Looks like a 2x2 round tile on top of the "rock". Christian (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Castle World - the new fan-created site in progress

Hi everyone! (You might have seen this already - you might not have. Depends if you read .castle regularly...) For the past few days, a new idea submerged (by Pawel) and immediately gained acceleration (translation of phrases might be off here, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact