 Adventurers / 705
Re: Research Glider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 06:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Frank Filz writes:

Kevin Knoot wrote in message ...
Has everyone seen this?  I just noticed they have a pic of it up over at • etoys
here:  http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/22/1.shtml

Looks like a very simple but fun set.  Nice reuse of the Ninja wings.

Hm, is that a red Star Wars engine in there? If so, I think it would be the
first use of the SW engine outside the SW theme.

Nice set, brown 2x2x3 steep slope, several foliage pieces, looks like a
brown kepi?, brown, grey, and dark grey bricks.

Frank

To me it looks more like a couple of red 1x2x1.3 "bricks" with curve and
plate extension. A kepi would be very nice indeed, but I think it's an
army cap. Looks like a 2x2 round tile on top of the "rock".

Christian