 Adventurers / 704
Re: Wild West on websites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:56:18 GMT

David Little wrote in message ...
Has anyone seen any good lego Western themed websites?  I never see Wild • West
themed websites anywhere.  It is mostly castle, space, or star wars.  I • haven't
really seen any adventurer or ninja sites either.  If you have seen any • that
look interesting let me know where they are.

There are a handful listed on my LEGO links pages:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/wildwest.html

If anyone is aware of anything missing from this, please let me know.

I've added lugnet.adventurers to the groups since the above page covers
Adventurers also, and only has 2 adventurers links (I really need to update
that...)

What's kind of interesting is that the last entry in Wild West (streets of
Legoredo) was actually bookmarked by me several months before I became an
AFOL... (I'm also a Deadlands RPG fan)

Frank