 Star Wars / 5602
Re: review: Set 7134: Rebel A-Wing wih mechanic (Rants about the Tyderian Shuttle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 06:50:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin Kwan writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Kya Morden writes:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:16:08 GMT, "Kevin kwan"
<co273@freenet.buffalo.edu> wrote:

I want a Tyderian shuttle filled with the
Emperor and the Red Imperial guard for this Christmas already!  Is that • coming
in May 2001?

Now that is my dream SW Lego set.  I loved that shuttle from the day I
first saw it.

Actually, I took a looksee of the Star Wars lego design contest...and was
surprised to find that there are no Minifig designs for the Tyderian Shuttle...
is it really that hard to model?  I mean, the low, slanting nose with the
ramp, the oversized wings...the fact that it is supposed to sit at least 4...
Eek.

Sorry, time to be nitpicky.

1) It's Tydirium.

2) The Imperial Shuttle is known as a Lambda Class Shuttle.

Here endeth the lesson.

~Mark