 Star Wars / 5592
Re: review: Set 7134: Rebel A-Wing wih mechanic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 02:16:45 GMT

I think his name was Arvel Crynyd. Stop me if I'm wrong...

Yep!  That would be the proud hero's name...I believe you can easily slap the
minifig head from one of those new "non-lobotomized, non smiley" Lego sets
(The adventurers, The Ninjas, the new Castle series?) to give the A-Wing pilot
one of them "possessed by the devil, but wipe out the Imperial Navy" looks...I
remember one of those "Manta Ray" submarine sets have a bad-ass with a pair of
mean glowing red eyes...

-Dan "Intensify forward fire power!" "Too late!!!" Train

LOL! Well, at least the Lego version, he went out with a smile! ;)

Which was sorta funny, considering the fact that the original sketches have an
X-Wing do a quick suicidal visit of the Star Destroyer's bridge...

BG2000