  *97505 (-20)
  Defense Archer at TCS!

I just got mail saying that the 4811 Defense Archer set(s. 10 of them. What can I say? I like that helm, and the torso print is neat too.) I ordered thru TCS has come in. They've also got a new Arctic polybag (a mini snowmobile) and some other stuff (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Greetings!

Just checking in. Hi Everybody! Build On! John Matthews John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:388601F0.35A67D...est.net... (...) <snip> (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: FA:[eBay] - Lar's custom hopper

What's the piece count on that one? John Matthews Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:388890F4.41286A...ger.net... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New mod to double decker passenger train

(...) James, Glad to finally hear from you again. I see you took my advice on lowering the roofline. That looks so much better. Now it's a "good lookin" train. I know why you haven't posted in three months. That's what married life will do to you! (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: official spellings of a couple names?

- Kaadu - Naberrie - Padmé All of these are according to the DK Star Wars Episode one 'the Visual Dictionary' Hope this helps... EC (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Make file

I just download, installed, and confirmed that I can compile programs using the QC package from Ferrara Francesco. I have noticed that there is no MAKE utility in the C:\QC\BIN directory, thus I can not execute the MAKEFILE. I'll leave a msg to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Next BayLUG Meeting / First BayLTC Meeting

(...) March 12, 1-5. But May 12 would probly be good too :-) Couldn't hurt to book it now! Seriously, it could be either the weekend of May 6 or 13 for the next one. (...) I have no problems with it. Let's hatch a club! It was my understanding that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  FA - 4561 Freight Express Train subsets on Ebay

I am selling 8 4561s Dutch, split up into subsets: Engine Cargo car Passenger car Accessories Curved Track 9V Regulator Starting bids are $20 each, I fully expect them to END at $20 each. (URL) Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

At the risk of being pilloried, (but I gotta know), would you consider selling the clock (or a clock)? [ok, so that is really two, quite different questions] Actually the real question I had in mind was... had you thought about putting it up for (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Non-textured slopes.

(...) I can't recall my source, but it was my understanding that Tyco was assimilated by Mega Bloks. Still, its a weird finding that the sloped bricks appear to be identical. Its my contention that Tyco bricks are easily as good as LEGO bricks, and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Non-textured slopes.

(...) 2x2x2 Slopes have been around for a looong time. Like, since the late '70s. They originally came in clear and trans-blue. Long before Tyco made Super Blocks. Jeff (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Any interest in Unitron #1789 ?

I sold one on Ebay a few months ago for around $40.00... hope this helps... EC (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: review: Set 7134: Rebel A-Wing wih mechanic

(...) I dunno why everybody complains about this. I'd rather have: Tattooine Luke Pilot Luke Jedi Luke Endor Luke instead of Qui-Gon (Lightsaber Duel) another Qui-Gon (Gungan Sub) a third identical Qui-Gon (Mos Espa Podrace) yet another Qui-Gon (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FYI: wbstore.com orders, etc...

(...) They did for me. I just e-mailed them about it and within a week I had a $12 credit on my card. (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  8002 in Canada!

I found Technic Destroyer Droid (8002) tonight at Mastermind Educational in Mississauga ON (Erin Mills Pkwy) for $74.85 CAN. I asked them a while back to call me when it was in and there was a message when I got home from work today. When I picked (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Bulk 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6 bricks for trade

I know that many of us are looking forward to getting bricks from Lego Direct in the future. I am one of those people. I would like to offer an alternative to them, however, in some certain items. I have large quantities of 2x2, 2x3, 2x4 and 2x6 (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: OMR Filenaming Standard Change?

(...) The set is the blacksmiths shop. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  official spellings of a couple names?

Anyone know? -- What are the official ways to spell these? - Kaadu or Kaduu? - Nabierre or Naberrie? - Padme or Padmé? I looked on www.starwars.com but gave up after about 20 clicks. I kinda expected 'em to be listed here... (2 URLs) they (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  FYI: wbstore.com orders, etc...

Just so people can judge when they might get their wbstore.com orders, this is what's happened to me (in Southwestern Michigan): (1) Ordered an Indy Storm, a couple of Technic Power Packs, and two Railway Express late in the evening of Sunday the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Green Mage Hat? Huh?

not to mention the #4128 has the white spindle fences -four straight and two curved. :) That is deffinatly my favorite bucket! between those green slopes and the fences... yummmm... -jonathan (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact