 Marketplace / Auctions / 4023
4022  |  4024
Subject:
FA - 4561 Freight Express Train subsets on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 01:08:41 GMT

I am selling 8 4561s Dutch, split up into subsets:
    Engine
    Cargo car
    Passenger car
    Accessories
    Curved Track
    9V Regulator

Starting bids are $20 each, I fully expect them to END at $20 each.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=talonts