  *96121 (-10)
  Re: O'Reilly book update: free online building instructions

(...) Luckily Mindstorms is not my only Technic set :-) so I have a Minerva robot up and running. But I can see the point, some people are not into Lego *shiver* but bought only the kit for robotics... [links etc. snipped] Looks great! A nice (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Quarter-dome UFO Hulls, No Print

(...) I use Brasso and a soft cloth or paper towel, and a lot of patience...it leaves traces and gives "grain" to the shine of the piece, but the end result isn't too bad. It's not, however, quite as nice as the originally-unprinted UFO panels as a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Catalog nostalgia

(...) rich (...) for TLC to (...) Thamks Ray, it's an interesting point which rings a very loud bell with me (by the way, forgive my ignorance but what are KABOBs? I take it to mean children who play with LEGO because of the context used). This (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2951 (not quite finished)

(...) Aha? Why shouldn't they have colour 24, their function is similar to the type 2 lines right? btw. your loader looks much better with this one:) (...) Thank you, really the hardest part was to get the measuring done, I've been toying with the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  thanks: stupid question: meaning of RAW

ok, thanks for all your fast answers!! have a nice day df (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WTB: 5077 Sliding doors

Where is Brickset? I've never heard of these doors before. -- Paul Davidson Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:3884D76B.B75D81...ape.com... (...) page at (...) packs, I (...) upload (...) sale or (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  What stage of developement is datsville in?

I've noticed its been at least 2 months since a datsville update. Has it stopped? Tburger <www.geocities.com/tburger666 > (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  MGLM competition and website update

I've got a couple of related announcements to make. The first and most important is that I'm holding a new lego building contest. Actually it's a series of contests, the first of which is open for submissions now. Go to (URL) and click on the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Lego in Chevy Venture

I picked up my USA Today newspaper and was reading the Money section and at the North American Auto Show they had picutes of the Chevy Venture Bros. Edition which has the TV. It says that Lego and Warner Bros. build the minivan. The car has a lego (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Using parts in p\48\ (was: part 2951, more questions, nearly done)

(...) hmm okay, I simply calculated the coordinates, sine and cosine relations are our friends:) (...) Yes I will really have to look in to that, I might require some help setting it up, the only time I touched my .emacs file was when installing (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact