 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 622
Re: 2951 (not quite finished)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
And more important, the x-yedge.dat files should have colour 16, _not_
24.

Aha? Why shouldn't they have colour 24, their function is similar to the
type 2 lines right?

btw. your loader looks much better with this one:)

I'd say you've done good work on a very difficult part.

Thank you, really the hardest part was to get the measuring done, I've been
toying with the idea of writing down how I did that.

Sincerely
  John