 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 621
Re: 2951 (not quite finished)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:38:25 GMT

I took a brief look at the part and I'd say it looks great!  Of course,
I cannot verify that the dimensions of the bucket are correct, but it
certainly looks good.

The only flaws I can see is that there are some edge lines missing along
the top peg hole brackets, but you probably know about them already.

And more important, the x-yedge.dat files should have colour 16, _not_
24.

I'd say you've done good work on a very difficult part.

Fredrik