 General / 13829
13828  |  13830
Subject:
Lego in Chevy Venture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:08:11 GMT

I picked up my USA Today newspaper and was reading the Money section and at
the North American Auto Show they had picutes of the Chevy Venture Bros.
Edition which has the TV. It says that Lego and Warner Bros. build the
minivan. The car has a lego play table and a place to store your Lego bricks.
It pretty cool!!!