  *96004 (-20)
  Re: Good places to buy?

In Manhattan, things are generally 10% higher. You've got TRU (34th St, 14th St.) Also at 14th St (Union Square) there is a Bradlee's right by TRU that now charges normal prices (plus 8.125 tax.) Bradlee's has many one-day sales with 20% off Lego, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

(...) all (...) tending (...) Actually the problem with mixed case inside the files is easily fixed by one line of code in the program that either UPPERCASES or lowercases the filename (and directory: P, PARTS, or MODELS) before attempting to open (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego playtable in new concept car!

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) in (...) out of (...) Maybe he is going to be sick, I remember trying to play with LEGO sets on car trips as a kid and boy did it make me ill. I think concentrating on the parts while the car was moving (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  RE: Dacta pneumatics kit

Hi, I'm interested in : LL355MMM Lego Theme Town 1 £95.00 £95.00 L8771093 Lego Hospital Group Set 1 £85.00 £85.00 from: (URL) it possible you can order that for me and ship it to the US? Thanks, Asher Kobin (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: E-Bay Experiment - The 5561 Dune Buggy Alternate Model Auction

In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Arthur writes: <snip> (...) <snip> Hi Scott, I ,too, was puzzuled by this and wasnt sure the tires were included even though they were in the actual picture of the model for sale John (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: yellow antenna

I lost a dark-grey laser cannon from the Snowspeeder this morning, it turned up this evening (after I'd arranged a replacement of course) inside the metal tubing of a piece of exercise equipment!! God knows how it got there. Not really relevant but (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  GMLTC Layout

I think this was the idea you are going for the first pic is the whole layout, and reading the other threads I wonder how we can do it differently? (URL) might be worth trying to modify the idea a bit to make it work for us. Andrew Reynolds (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: yellow antenna

They do. Many people have stated that they have recieved a piece that they lost after purchasing a set. Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

(...) Looks like everything is upper-case in the distribution files. Unfortunately, the case of the names on the files is only a small part of the battle. The real problem is all the references to various DAT files inside all the other various DAT (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Insectoids anyone?

It sounds like it might just be that store, where in Yorkshire is this store Phil? I'm in Bradford, is it anywhere near? Rob. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: lugnet.belville has got on it's feet!

(...) Long before the Ninja castle line was introduced, I thought that the Belville figures would make good Ninja figures, due to their posability. You could actually make them grip a katana with both hands. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where do I find these parts?

I have got an answer from Thomas Burger. He will send me the parts I need. Thank you Thomas. Hugo (...) missing (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: missing boba fett

(...) Because I appreciate the service, and I don't want LEGO to decide that a good cost-cutting move would be to cut back on their consumer affairs departments. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Help needed

A vaule to sell, to somebody who wants to buy or trade -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be updated, soon to be good 212 models and going up James Powell (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blacktron Space Plates

They are under a different heirarchy -- LEGO, Accessories, Space. Go look here: (URL) don't know if the same set can exist under two different heirarchies, as would be required for your search to work. -- Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO box

I don't mean to be a putz, but this thread is cross-posted *way* too much. Please trim off .trains if you are posting to it. -John (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Ebay (not mine) Old style trees, axle blocks, big wheels, big-windows and more (not my auction)

This auction caught my eye as a bargain, but I think it will wind up going for more than I want to spend. It is a shame the seller listed it so poorly, there really are some cool pieces in there, to wit: * Old style "flat" trees and shrubbery; * (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Help for hard to find sets

(...) Some of that is people who don't read the marketplace newsgroups. Another part may be people who figure that anything that's posted in FS is gone by the time they get there (this is a bad assumption to make, about the first deal I participated (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory)

  2000 is now here!!!

I will be getting my 2000 UK catalog tomorrow And scanning it as soon as i get it, do you want a run down on the new sets vie email to this newsgroup or do you want to wait until later in the day? -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO box

As it is now, all my sets are in their respective boxes, piled up in my closet at my apartment. Lack of room to set up my town being the main reason. Once I do get the room I will set up my town again and probably just pile the empty boxes (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact