 CAD / 3409
Re: Where do I find these parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:22:21 GMT

I have got an answer from Thomas Burger. He will send me the parts I need.

Thank you Thomas.

Hugo

In lugnet.cad, Hugo Matre writes:
I have downloaded Thomas Burgers excelent drawing of the 4560. But I am • missing
some parts, and I can't find theme anywhere. Could someone tell me where to
find these parts?

973p-1.dat
o.dat
smwheel.dat