 General / 13813
Re: Lego playtable in new concept car!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:35:37 GMT

Richard Franks wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Asher Kobin writes:
check out:
http://autoshow2000.carpoint.msn.com/autoshow2000/article_4.asp
scroll down and look at the lower-left image.

Interesting idea, although they could have chosen a better picture! The kid • in
the middle looks as if she's just about to be car-sick! Try getting that • out of
the tube and stud interlocking mechanism :)

Maybe he is going to be sick, I remember trying to play with LEGO sets on
car trips as a kid and boy did it make me ill. I think concentrating on the
parts while the car was moving just got to me. Kind of like reading on a car
trip, works for some, but makes others ill.

jt