  *95537 (-20)
  Re: Has anyone used the Naboo soldier torsoes with castle lego?

(...) I havn't yet but I plan to. I am thinking of changing the hands to just yellow hands and adding a hair piece to make a "middle class" type citizen. I may even try giving him brown arms to see how that looks. I love the brown hands by the way I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Target UPC phenomenon

(...) Well, Meijer usually does the black marker across the UPC code when items are clearanced severely, and the item is not in the database anymore, or, if it is, I am thinking of damaged grocery items, such as cans, they do it so it doesn't scan (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  trade value of an RCX?

Hi all, I've been toying with the idea of dropping the programmable brick from a mindstorms set into a Jambalaya box. If that happened, how much would someeone have to trade into it for it to be fair? I just haven't seen them for sale at all. Chris (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Help for hard to find sets

(...) a (...) Andrew, Welcome to LUGNET. It really is confusing as to why people will bid so much on a set that you can just go out a get for less. I don't think you are going to find any of those people here on LUGNET though. For the most part we (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory)

  Help for hard to find sets

I'm a new AFOL to lugnet. I've been noticing the high prices that some people are paying on auctions for brand new Star Wars sets. Are there a lot of areas where the sets are in short supply? The local Wal-Mart & Zellers stores have a lot of Lego. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

"JK" == Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> writes: JK> The guy I spoke to said [...] that they would probably put a 2000 JK> Service catalog in the package with my order. My (first) order has now arrived. This service catalog turned out to be (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se)

  lugnet(TM) mentioned in Canada's National Post - kinda neat !

G'Day Just happened to notice at : (URL) gets a mention about six paragraphs down. Cool ! Cheers Oliver (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Warner Bros "dotcom"

Thanks, Ron. I think... I've got to quit reading lugnet.market or I'm going to have to find a second job to pay for all the LEGO I've been buying. If I thought the wife was going to be upset about the stuff I ordered from kbkids.com last week, wait (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WB store sale

Wow! Thanks Larry... I just ordered two of the 8735 Technic power packs for $12 each. That is two gear reduction motors and white clutch gears plus other parts for $24 plus $5.95 shipping... I've seen this set at TRU for $37.99 normally. When I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 34° iscritto ItLUG: Francesco Ferrara

(...) in (...) PAURAAAA!!!! (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Empty boxes anyone??

Sorry Keiran, no can do, Ive also gone Lego mad again (much to the chagrain of my bank account, now a thing of the past). Ive also bulk stored my Lego by colour (yeah, yeah anal retention is a curse) in some cool three draw boxes my girlfriend (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Empty boxes anyone??

Hi there, I wonder does anybody have any empty set boxes 'lying around taking up space' that they don't want..... I'm gone absolutely NUTS on buying sets over the last few months. At first I got rid of all my boxes and 'bulk-stored' the parts, but (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Huh?!?!?!

(...) AFAIK it's not a limited series. It was available in Holland for a couple of years from '86 (I believe to '88 but I have no catalog near me to verify that) It just makes me wonder what the Pause database takes as 'release date' of a set. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGOZ 2000 is a go

This sounds great, tis a shame I'm in QLD though.......I want to wish you all a great time and obviously you're going to take an absolute dingo-load (hehehe aussie type pun that americans will love) of pictures and post em on someones site. Richard (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.loc.au)

  Can't get input capture to work

I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the problem with the following driver. Ultimately I want to simulate a sony IR remote control using a 6.270 board. I acquired the sony-ir.asm and tried it out, but that wasn't working; so I trimmed it down (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Is 5563 worth getting?

A week ago I acquired a copy of 5571. It took 2 full evenings to put it together and it was well worth the inflated eBay price. Overall it is an outstanding very detailed set and is definitely a keeper. I'd give it a rating of 10 out of 10. The 5563 (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: What set should I get next?

(...) There are some at site (based in France) (URL) But it's about €137, $138 US. There were some at (URL) for £40 UK, but they've all gone (to the US) now I believe. :( There were some at Busy-Bee in December (URL) for £70.. which might be your (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Y2K Catalogue - Where is it?

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:3882EF0E.86691D...w.ac.uk... (...) Yes, I have one... ... a German one. Sent here quicker than LEGO UK can get its finger out :-) Its virtually the same as the Danish one at BrickShelf. Huw (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGOZ 2000 is a go

Peter Callaway wrote in message ... (...) I'll try to attend, but I'm sans Lego at this stage (well, a couple of the Shell promo sets...). Keen to see you all and check out the models although I'm pretty much in non-Lego mode right now. My web site (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

I live in the UK, I'd estimate shipping for this set to the US to be in the region of $20-$25. I've spoken to paul before, and I do not think he adds any extra for packaging items - but you'd have to check this. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 8 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact