 Local / United Kingdom / 2671
2670  |  2672
Subject:
Empty boxes anyone??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:52:39 GMT

Hi there,
    I wonder does anybody have any empty set boxes 'lying around taking up
space' that they don't want.....
I'm gone absolutely NUTS on buying sets over the last few months. At first I
got rid of all my boxes and 'bulk-stored' the parts, but this is now getting
totally unmanageable.
So what I want to do is now put the pieces back in their original boxes -
easier building? in future years?
So I'm looking for any (or all!) of the following (mostly Technics):

8001 Battle Droid
8222 VTOL Helicopter
8226 Mud Masher
8239 Cyber Slam Spider
8244 Convert-ables
8248 Forklift
8250 Search Sub
8253 Fire Helicopter
8255 Rescue Motorbike
8268 Scorpion Attack
8286 3 In 1 Car
8408 Desert Ranger
8414 Mountain Rambler / Sierra Nevada IV
8417 Mag Wheel Master
8432 TECHNIC Car
8437 Future Car
8448 Supercar II / Street Sensation
8456 Fiber Optic Multi Set
8459 Pneumatic Front-End Loader
8479 Barcode Multi-Set (Green Truck)
8480 Space Shuttle
8857 Street Chopper
8880 Super Car

NON-TECHNIC:
6982 Explorien Starship
5600 Radio Control Racer

I would prefer boxes that are in very good or excellent condition, as I
don't really want something that I'll have to put in the bin again!!
I'll be happy to pay shipping costs and 'a little something for yourself'!

Thanks,
Kieran Brady