 Model Team / 50
Re: Huh?!?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:16:16 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Mark Herzberg writes:
I was looking through the catalogs at Brickshelf and found a 1986 catalouge
with Model Team sets in it (5510, 5540, and 5580). I though MT came out
in '89. What's the deal? Was it a limited realese?

AFAIK it's not a limited series. It was available in Holland for a couple of
years from '86 (I believe to '88 but I have no catalog near me to verify that)

It just makes me wonder what the Pause database takes as 'release date' of a
set.

-Frank