  *94837 (-20)
  Re: Storage needed

(...) Oops, I didn't pay enough attention to the page... The CLEAR-VIEW 12-BIN ORGANIZER is the type I don't like. If the compartments in that were rectangular, it would suit my needs fairly well, it's a big enough size to hold a decent number if (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) Dave, Great picture ... when I first saw it it seemed that I was looking through the eyes of a spy that has just been spotted and is in for some serious trauma. I guess the sheer size of it did it. I need to keep that in mind whenever I take (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle etc. for Trade

I have the following sets for trade only: 560 Town House 1492 Battle Cove 1628 Santa with Reindeer 1628 Santa with Reindeer 1877 Crusader's Cart 5184 Service 6009 Black Knight 6010 Supply Wagon 6012 Siege Cart 6016 Knight’s Arsenal 6018 Battle (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Does anyone else's Pit Droid not "pop" up properly?

Hm, mine is quite sturdy when it stands. That was the one thing I was happy about. :) -- Paul Davidson Jason Brown <jmbrown@mines.edu> wrote in message news:387F0B13.5029EC...nes.edu... (...) up (...) unless I (...) want (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: 5561 $40 at kbkids.com - train windows/doors

(...) Search for model team. They don't show up under the LEGO category. I also added some 6584 to my order since LEGO is 20% off (and you get both sales, neat!), but it would only let me order 3 (which is actually what I wanted), so those are (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

I live in St. Joseph and work in South Bend, IN. I noticed the previous posts in this group, but they were so old I didn't think any body browsed this group anymore. Bret (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd)

  RE: A new sensor idea (perhaps)

I think the magnet idea also works better on the Canadian Loonie (dollar coin), then on the American dollar bill. Sorry - I couldn't resist. I once made a robot (before Mindstorms) that would play Tic-tac-toe using an electromagnet to pick up, and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  What about the south??

I live in Austin TX and the Greenberg Shows don't make it this direction. Are there any clubs or orgs that get together for anytime or plan to get together for GATS in San Antonio?? Brett "My bones are made of Legos." (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Multitasking

Hi Alex, I was thinking this over last night and was wondering about how sleeping a task would affect an application that requires precise timing. In the bicycle example, what would happen if the balancing task was asleep when the bicycle began to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 5561 $40 at kbkids.com - train windows/doors

They appear to be gone as I can't find them! Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Stangl wrote in message <387F6D18.6035462A@n...pe.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Multitasking

(...) That isn't the RCX, but rather then standard Lego firmware. legOS avoids most of the limitations of the standard firmware, and there is still room for more interrupt-driven approaches. (...) The difference is that if your bot hits something (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Monks

(...) I'm using the black Sith hood for a nun's habit. Put it with a Dark Forest character-of-ambiguous-gender head, a Darth Maul torso, a Willa the Witch dress piece, and a brown cape. Voila! Instant sister! Rick Kurtzuba (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Multitasking

Hi John, I agree that on an interupt-driven system, multitasking is very useful for problems that require precise timing. As soon as the problem occurs, an interupt is fired and the appropriate code handles the problem. But, as you noted, the RCX (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Technic tank

Greetings, I've been working on various military models. My latest project has been a tank. It's worth mentioning that I'm not building accurate models here, just my concept of what a tank is. However, I'm not really happy with the way it has turned (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Minifigs: Fire, Police, Town, Octan Racing, Rock Raiders ...

I have a bunch of new minifigs for sale or trade. I have: Firefighters: black torso, gray legs, white helmet Firefighters: gray torso, gray legs, white helmet w/tanks & visor Police: black motorcycle cop, black legs, white police helmet Octan (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: can the mini scout be programed?

(...) The MicroScout is more like the Code Pilot than anything else. It *is* programmable, but the easiest way to do it is through the Scout; it gets instructions via a protocol known as VLL, which has been reverse-engineered. Work is ongoing to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle (6097) on sale at KBKids.com

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote ... (...) On the shopping cart page, there is a button in the middle for applying coupons and discounts. -Rob. (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle (6097) on sale at KBKids.com

(...) Ok, next question, where do you insert the coupon code? I can't find anyplace in the checkout pages. (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Does anyone else's Pit Droid not "pop" up properly?

(...) I'd say you're correct. Mine will stand up, but the slightest jolt will send him topeling over. :) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  5561 $40 at kbkids.com - train windows/doors

Get them before they're gone, some of us have been buying a lot of them ;-) If you use the coupon found at flamingoworld.com or deal-finder.com, you can save another 20%, knocking them down to $32! -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact