 Trains / 3593
Re: 5561 $40 at kbkids.com - train windows/doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 19:05:51 GMT

They appear to be gone as I can't find them!

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Tom Stangl wrote in message <387F6D18.6035462A@netscape.com>...
Get them before they're gone, some of us have been buying a lot of them ;-)

If you use the coupon found at flamingoworld.com or deal-finder.com, you
can save another 20%, knocking them down to $32!