 Trains / 3597
Re: 5561 $40 at kbkids.com - train windows/doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:44:13 GMT

Is that a stupid search db or WHAT?  Actually, it's the fault of the person that
entered the data into the db, if they would have entered LEGO MODEL TEAM instead
of MODEL TEAM, it would have properly shown in the Lego search.

Thanks to LarryP for pointing out to me that you had to search on Model Team, and
sorry I didn't note it in my original post.

But at least I got to remove white train doors from my Wants page ;-)

Frank Filz wrote:

Mike Walsh wrote:

They appear to be gone as I can't find them!

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh