  *93879 (-10)
  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

Cross posted to lugnet.loc.us.mi and subgroups where this belongs, FUT set to us.mi. General is too.. general a group. Welcome to Lugnet! (...) My wife went to HS in Greenville, grandparents live in Smyrna outside Belding (...) lot (...) Steve's (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.loc.us.mi.det, lugnet.loc.us.mi.fli, lugnet.loc.us.mi.lan)

  Re: Turning with one motor

The ratchet arm doesn't stop the wheel from turning properly. If you play about with it it should do. Try changing the end bit --- I think I used a 3-axle to stick down onto the gear wheel, so you should have an inverted L shape where they just have (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Painted baseplates

Hi folks, I'm starting to get into LDRAW (with ML-Cad, fantastic program!), using it mainly for documenting building ideas so I can take things apart again. I've noticed that there aren't any painted flat baseplates in the parts list, such as 6071 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

How about it, Jeremy? Would that (sending you some money as a surety deposit for safe return) do the trick? Eric is done with the French one and wants to know if he should hold for a while pending resolution, send it on to Chris, or back to me... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: John E. Doolittle, page updated

I am honored. Thank you. On to another suggestion. As you have already set out in the story, Doolittle sends money back to his wife in England to provide for her. However, her affair with Waite becomes more public, eventually reaching the ears of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sensor questions

(...) Sounds like fun! Go check out the EFI332 (hope I got that right) project. That's a project to build a 68332 board to control a larger engine. They'll probably have pointers to the different types of sensors that can be used with it, some of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: History of LEGO Windows...revisited

(...) I got that one, Mark. FYI! Scott S. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) Well Frank, you have to have one of the biggest Lego budgets on the planet. I mean there are entire third-world countries that spend less on their survival than you do on your collection. I can't compete with the prices you pay. I am not (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: More Fabuland bodies?

(...) of (...) Yes, indeed. I think I fooled myself, hoping for more Fabuland items to come out. When I first saw the picture, I didn't think of Duplo to exist (shame on me), so I only thought: He, something different than minifigs, that must be (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: History of LEGO Windows...revisited

Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote in message news:Fo8C7x.71s@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) mid (...) were (...) Aha, of course -- set 590 Engine Co. No. 9. I actually have (or had -- can't remember if I sold that one or not) that set too. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact