  *92609 (-20)
  Re: Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) You can get unprinted newspaper at most shipping companies. We had a good deal leftover after our move, plus we saved most of what we used to pack. Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com | | (URL) | | (URL) | +---...---+ (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: General Box #2 Thread

Add me to the list. -Rob. rob.doucette@att.net (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 thread

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote ... (...) Add me to the list. -Rob. rob.doucette@att.net (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: perhaps a CV joint??

You are correct on the part being used as a CV joint. It's used in the 8880 Supercar behind the hubs, used as the 2nd U-joint is standard independant wheel suspension. This "gyroball" will ONLY work with the 8880 hubs when used as suspension. It can (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New meaning for "factory sealed"

I heard from this seller, he was quite apologetic, he used a template from another auction and didn't mean to say factory sealed. He told me the baseplates are in fair used condition. So I won't be raising my bid but who knows. I need some of those (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) I'm in the process of setting up to use eStamp.com's service. I ordered the free package from them (a promotion through eBay), installed it, bought some postage, and sent them a letter for verification. They are required to verify that your (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Internet Shopping

Can anyone give me the addresses of some good Internet shopping sites that sell lego? Also are there any other auction sites as good as ebay? Richard.. (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hi everyone

Richard Schuit wrote in message ... (...) Welcome, welcome! Here, <<scrape, drag, scrape>> sit down, and, <<plonk, splash>> get this rum into you. Oh sorry, never mind that, it won't stain. For those of you who have not been lurking .general, Mr (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What happened to Sanjay D'Souza and his Millenium City???

Hey! You can't do that! ;) After the big story last year, which had us all drooling, then the announcement and teasers for Millenium City, you must continue! You can't tell me that you procured all of that LEGO just to 'pack my entire LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Technica v3

Thanks Jim for providing such a valuable resource. I have to say I like the v2 site better for the big pictures of multiple parts. However, I did notice that half beams/lift arms parts were moved out of the plates category, which would be correct. I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) subtheme[maybe (...) fleet...... (...) Yes, the Exploriens do have quite an arsenal. I thought about Blactron though, since their ships still have plenty of medium weapons. Z (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Set 1698 not in database?

I came across a small 1991 basic 3+ set today numbered 1698 which is neither in Pause or on Huw's site. It has english and french writing on the box and looks like a Canada-specific set. 24 pcs, all basic bricks except for eye and smile bricks and a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) subtheme[maybe (...) be (...) IMO, the war would be most interesting if each subtheme had vast amounts of each type of unit. Z (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) AHem.....Well I bet you someone is going to say blacktron.... But I think It would be the Exploriens....I mean they have a varied fleet...... THey got Bases, CAPital ships, small ships, trucks, Smaller Bases....smaller trucks.....& those GIant (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Hi everyone

I'd just like to say hello to everyone, especially Richard Parsons for the invite....... (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Another eBay mystery to me

Too bad the <blink> tag doesn't really work anymore! You could really get him with that! :) John Matthews Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:3878125F.F90A3D...ger.net... (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Destroyer Droid found

The Target in Melbourne has been restocked with many of the 2000 sets including a couple of Destroyer Droids. (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Imperial Armada

Mike Kane wrote in message ... (...) Let me know about any ideas you might have. I like 'em fine. The Armada Flagship in particular. I find that the best view of her is with her stern stuck up in the air, as her battered broken bow points the way to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) The LEGO Company, because we'd all have to buy replacement sets. :-) OK, I would have to say that if one measures based on number of different vessels and equipment, it would have to be the Star Wars theme, they have more vessels, although (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dino Island Characters

(...) is (...) It looks like Gail and Henry also return, and the evil Barron von Barron has flown in from Egypt as well. There seems to be one more bad guy that I can't identify. I have to say, this is the best from LEGO this year. I love it! (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

Skipped 7 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact