 Robotics / 9877
Re: perhaps a CV joint??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 23:56:00 GMT

You are correct on the part being used as a CV joint. It's used in the 8880
Supercar behind the hubs, used as the 2nd U-joint is standard independant
wheel suspension. This "gyroball" will ONLY work with the 8880 hubs when
used as suspension. It can also be used to help smooth out shifting gears in
a home-made transmission. The 8448 transmission used double beveled gears to
smooth the shifting while moving.

Fred

http://legocork.webjump.com/
(Soon to become http://dignmire.webjump.com. so I have chance of getting