  *92434 (-20)
  Re: 8456 e 8480

"Domenico Franco" <acubens@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:Fo152z.2z8@lugnet.com... (...) comprato (...) Se non ricordo male, Mario ha fatto un grosso investimento tempo fa, e dovrebbe avere ancora alcune centinaia di 8480 in cantina........ (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Remote RCX control using a second RCX

Now when the world shop is gone, where am I supposed to buy my extra sensors and such? In my Swedish RIS version, a line of text said "you can buy extra sensors on Legoworldshop.com". But now when it´s gone, all I can hope is that they´ll sell as (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

(...) Hello, I've just signed up to LUGNET so I'm still wading through a lot of this stuff. I bought a 3225 yesterday from Busy Bee Toys, Manchester, UK (Details on Matt Bates Train Depot). Not sure if they have any more in stock, shelf price was (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Technica v3

Hi; After six months of working on and off (mostly off) I am now finished with the next version of my Technic site. Well-pretty much finished. Not only has it been redesigned but completely re-researched and reorganized. If my last version was my (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: FYND!!!

Jag ska köpa på mig så mycket lego jag kan, tyvärr bor jag inte så nära Stockholms centrum, jag tror att Stor & Liten har mera lego än min lokala butik... Jag var förresten med i "Stora Leksakschansen", apotekarnes tävling på baksidan av (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Har någon RIS?

Jari Pyyluoma skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Tja, ben är inte riktigt vad mina robotar använder. Konstruktionen är som en bil utan framhjul, ställd på högkant, med ett stödhjul. Det ser väldigt fint ut när en sådan robnot svänger. (...) de (...) Ja. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Not looking good for our 2000 catalogue

Huw, Any news on the Trains section? I has hoping that 4565 the freight train with cranes might be replaced with a new freight train. David (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  New Services...

Hi all, I just noticed since LEGO Fusion was re-uploaded that only few people signed up for any of the services. Here are the services that my site has to offer and links where you can sign up. These services are: Free Email address You can get an (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Digital & Analog Compasses

Here's some information on a few compasses that could be implemented as RIS sensors. The original web page is at: (URL) Digital Compass Sensor ($12.00) This sensor provides eight directions of heading information by measuring the earth's magnetic (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The complete Gryphon's Nest

(...) awesome as usual, pawel! the wolf's head is a _great_ detail! i've always wanted to see a big wolfpack castle, and this is it! i like the way the red roofs, and lots of dark grey stone keep the original wp color scheme. your dungeon has all (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Mini Fig World Tour

Hello all finally after changing ISP and getting everything set the World Travelers have a new home on the internet. (URL) and Wanda are presently in Cheshire England soon to begin there travelers across the ocean in the United States Please have a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8456 e 8480

Gabriele Bellumori <bellumor@dada.it> wrote in message dXx3ODwc1A0cLydmy=oo...4ax.com... (...) Qui a Roma non ci sono particolari problemi per lo shuttle, io l'ho comprato 3 mesi fa a 199.000 lire (ed era l'ultimo), in altri negozi l'ho trovato (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: vi sentite grandi costruttori? guardate qui

marco berti <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message FnxA7C.FI4@lugnet.com... (...) STRAGULP !!!!! Però devo ammettere di essere stato più colpito dall'F-14. (URL) (è veramente un capolavoro di ingegneria LEGO) -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Se vi interessa il CAD...

...dovete provare l'ultima versione di MLCAD, la 1.7 !!! È migliorata parecchio, con ciò non voglio dire che sia perfetta, però sono state aggiunte nuove caratteristiche e potenziate le vecchie funzioni. Il sito è (URL) GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) I have a client who is a weekly newspaper / office supplies / print shop. I just go down there and fish thru his pile of empty boxes for most of what I need. That and get a few from the PO. Now where can I get a box for the Mos Espa and/pr the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Profile editing question

If you re-read my post you'll see I've already tried that. There is no field on the resulting page with which to change the state affiliation. The postal address and zip code come the closest, but, as I said, they are already correct. (...) find (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

(...) Probably wrong, since the different speeds are done via pulse modulation. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

I had 2 motors hooked up to 2 outputs for valves. The valves ran fine. When I combined the 2 wires on one input, the valves ran considerably slower, since the current was shared between 2 motors. I guess if you are running at speed four, and you (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) Which is true, however... I was told today that Delivery Confirmation only applies to priority mail or parcel post. No delivery confirmation on first class. I could have mailed an 8-oz package for $1.80 except that I could not get d/c. Ray (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: What the...

(...) The best info I've found is on the Imperial Information Centre, on Geocities. To be more specific, (URL) The Mon Calamari Star Cruisers are so cool. Z (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact